Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

ReliantLion

Old August 9th, 2014, 10:05 AM
Can you put .user files on the iPad version? Also, I've been using Dropbox to store my portfolio and .user files. When I save on my iPad (for example, after a game session), do I need to manually move the files over?
ReliantLion is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
Samurai

Old August 10th, 2014, 06:08 AM
I found a couple of things last night that I would like to see improved.

1. when you are leveling up and getting ready to ad hit points, a dice roller on that page would be nice.

2. if you have multiple attacks per round, a single click to roll them all, with damage, would be nice.

3. a dice roller for spells as well. either for a ranged touch attack, or for damage.
Samurai is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 10th, 2014, 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReliantLion View Post
Can you put .user files on the iPad version? Also, I've been using Dropbox to store my portfolio and .user files. When I save on my iPad (for example, after a game session), do I need to manually move the files over?
For user files loading see THIS page. Yes you need to manually move the file back to dropbox or email it to yourself currently.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old August 10th, 2014, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
3. a dice roller for spells as well. either for a ranged touch attack, or for damage.
See my Adjustments addon and specifically the "- Custom Spell Weapon -" adjustment. See THIS page for info and pics.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old August 11th, 2014, 06:12 PM
The one issue I am having is:

One or more required sources are not accessible for hero (name). Subsequent errors may be the result of this problem. Critical information not found in data files: Source 'ShadowChemosh's Concentrration Skills'
Pick 'xDamRdCldM' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '673'

I have the Community Super Pack installed for the iPad (the latest) and xflaws installed on it. But for some reason I am getting this error. Granted I just have to dismiss it to access the character so it is not to much of an issue but more annoying then not.
Nikmal is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old August 11th, 2014, 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikmal View Post
The one issue I am having is:

One or more required sources are not accessible for hero (name). Subsequent errors may be the result of this problem. Critical information not found in data files: Source 'ShadowChemosh's Concentrration Skills'
Pick 'xDamRdCldM' has been orphaned due to missing thing in batch '673'

I have the Community Super Pack installed for the iPad (the latest) and xflaws installed on it. But for some reason I am getting this error. Granted I just have to dismiss it to access the character so it is not to much of an issue but more annoying then not.
Both are my bad but not real serious issues. One was a change to the Cold Iron Magic DR Thing ID. The other was a change when I added the concentration skills into my Adjustment addon.

Both issues should be an easy fix on Windows/Mac. Open the character on Windows/Mac HL and go to "Portfolio->Strip Missing Sources". Save the character and re-open. You should no longer get the messages.

When I made the changes and tested HL was not tossing messages at me. But for others it does.

Sorry!

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
PrismtheLucky

Old August 20th, 2014, 04:34 PM
I finally did the update that allows you to build characters on my I-pad. I was hesitant because i'm a terrible computer person and can't fix things when they don't work right. (Prob usually my fault.) Anyway, now I can only see the "Build Character" portfolios and cannot find how to open the Character in-play Sheet. Any ideas? I did refresh my license on my I-pad and restarted it.
PrismtheLucky is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
PrismtheLucky

Old August 22nd, 2014, 07:45 AM
Anyone have any ideas?
Anyone else experience this?

I have a game to play tomorrow and hope to have this fixed in time to play.
PrismtheLucky is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 22nd, 2014, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrismtheLucky View Post
I finally did the update that allows you to build characters on my I-pad. I was hesitant because i'm a terrible computer person and can't fix things when they don't work right. (Prob usually my fault.) Anyway, now I can only see the "Build Character" portfolios and cannot find how to open the Character in-play Sheet. Any ideas? I did refresh my license on my I-pad and restarted it.
You can see the in-play sheet by swiping to the end of the tab list and tapping the "Play" tab.
Colen is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
PrismtheLucky

Old August 22nd, 2014, 08:18 AM
Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Thanks Colen!
I didn't see that i can sweep across the tab list.
PrismtheLucky is offline   #50 Reply With Quote