Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 2nd, 2013, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero Shade View Post
Now it is telling me that a Bootstrap Thing labeled rAP51YrtBo does not exist and it cannot load up userfiles.
That would be something from the CB. Hard to tell the reason from the one error.

My guesses are that maybe you don't have all the licenses activated again maybe? As the CB requires lots of official licenses this could cause the issue.

The other thing is some how a few .user files from the CB got deleted. Maybe a reinstall of the CB would help here.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #31 Reply With Quote
bodrin

Old February 2nd, 2013, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Now it is telling me that a Bootstrap Thing labeled rAP51YrtBo does not exist and it cannot load up userfiles.
This is related to the Yrthak monster. It's found in the Tome of horrors complete or the bestiary 2 datafiles.

Dormio Forte Somnio

Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

bodrin is offline   #32 Reply With Quote
Phantom Stranger

Old February 2nd, 2013, 02:18 PM
Quote:
It is same on my hand. Will not load any custom files.
Phantom Stranger is offline   #33 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 2nd, 2013, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodrin View Post
This is related to the Yrthak monster. It's found in the Tome of horrors complete or the bestiary 2 datafiles.
Actuall its from AP#51 "Hungry are the Storms" as its "Yrthak, Boreal" which why similar to the Yrthak monster is a variant specific to the AP. Its not FGG ToH Complete. Its from the Community Bestiary.

The issue is the error message does not make sense as the "Yrthak, Boreal" is a race and does NOT bootstrap to anything. Things bootstrap to it but it does not strap on to anything else.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #34 Reply With Quote
mxyzplk

Old February 2nd, 2013, 03:01 PM
I am also having this problem on Windows XP after the update. Downloading and installing the data file rollback has fixed me as well. I blame the Winter Witches.
mxyzplk is offline   #35 Reply With Quote
frumple

Old February 2nd, 2013, 03:04 PM
Yrthak, Boreal used the community version of the Yrthak since it wasn't in Bestiary 2 until the latest update. I updated the appropriate community files (since it turns out the community bestiary and the Bestiary 2 ythrak duplicated ids on some of its abilities) to fix this a sent them on to Shadow. They will most likely be in the next release of the community bestiary.
frumple is offline   #36 Reply With Quote
graywulfe

Old February 2nd, 2013, 06:28 PM
I run on a Windows Vista system and I had the problem after the update. I ran the rollback update and I can now use the pathfinder module.

Good luck finding the long term solution, and thank you for a quick turn around on a short term solution. I have a con in a couple of weeks and was despairing at my ability to prepare.
graywulfe is offline   #37 Reply With Quote
d20Maverick

Old February 2nd, 2013, 07:48 PM
Thanks, guys! The rollback seems to have fixed the crashing issue on Windows Vista and XP, and now the datafile and license servers appear to be back online. Everything is once again running beautifully, thanks for the prompt responses, especially on a Saturday!
d20Maverick is offline   #38 Reply With Quote
Baraccus

Old February 2nd, 2013, 07:54 PM
I have a lot of grief when loading the new versions and it usually takes a couple of tries before it works properly, but it always seems to work. Not this time though. When I try to download and install Pathfinder V7.7, it downloads, start the import, and a screen pops up saying; "An error occured while extracting the contents. The import file is likely corrupted. Please try downloading the file again". No matter how many times I download and try to install, I get the same thing. I can't even get into my Pathfinder program now.

Doing the rollback, but that sucks.

Last edited by Baraccus; February 2nd, 2013 at 07:58 PM.
Baraccus is offline   #39 Reply With Quote
Colen
Lone Wolf Staff

Old February 2nd, 2013, 09:36 PM
Baraccus, try the rollback file in my post at the top of page 2 - that should get you up and running while we sort out this problem permanently.

Oops, never mind, saw you're already trying it. We have some ideas as to what could be causing this and will be putting out a beta soon to try and hopefully fix the issue.
Colen is offline   #40 Reply With Quote