• Please note: In an effort to ensure that all of our users feel welcome on our forums, we’ve updated our forum rules. You can review the updated rules here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=5528.

If a fellow Community member is not following the forum rules, please report the post by clicking the Report button (the red yield sign on the left) located on every post. This will notify the moderators directly. If you have any questions about these new rules, please contact support@wolflair.com.

- The Lone Wolf Development Team

Community Created Files 1.8 and later

For what it's worth, Deepwood Sniper is one of the prestige classes that's still commonly taken in 3.5 games, and it was never updated from 3.0. If any class from Masters of the Wild should be added, it would be that one.

Interesting,i checked and double checked everything but i cant see greater mage armor spell on the list.There is only Mage Armor,Mass appears in my list : (

Interesting,i checked and double checked everything but i cant see greater mage armor spell on the list.There is only Mage Armor,Mass appears in my list : (

Ah. Apparently the Helper.Obsolete tag somehow managed to sneak on board. I'll get that fixed for the next release.

Started working on the Draconic Soulmelds from Dragon Magic. I forgot how complicated soulmelds were. Might be some changes made to timing for some things. After the next update, anyone who uses these Incarnum characters should let me know if they see any issues.

This caught my eye on a quick browse of the thread:

Check to see if Kobold race should have Dragonblood subtype. If so, update script for Dragonwrought to remove it.

Races of the Dragon, pg. 23: Kobolds are humanoids with the dragonblood and reptilian subtypes. For all effects related to race, a kobold is considered a dragon.

Taking the Dragonwrought feat at 1st level should make the kobold's type "dragon (reptilian)" and add new racial abilities as listed in the feat description.

This caught my eye on a quick browse of the thread:

Races of the Dragon, pg. 23: Kobolds are humanoids with the dragonblood and reptilian subtypes. For all effects related to race, a kobold is considered a dragon.

Taking the Dragonwrought feat at 1st level should make the kobold's type "dragon (reptilian)" and add new racial abilities as listed in the feat description.

Thanks. I'll try to put that in before I forget.

Greetings!

I am requesting :

Expanded Psionics Handbook

Unless there is something I don't understand, I cannot find psionic items while creating a PC.

Thanks.

I am requesting :

Expanded Psionics Handbook

Unless there is something I don't understand, I cannot find psionic items while creating a PC.

Not all of the items have been coded. I can see Weapon Powers, and most (if not all) of the misc items are there. Dorjes, Psicrystals and power stones do not appear to have been done. (Make sure the Magic Item Compendium is active too.)
Is there a particular item that you want?

Not all of the items have been coded. I can see Weapon Powers, and most (if not all) of the misc items are there. Dorjes, Psicrystals and power stones do not appear to have been done. (Make sure the Magic Item Compendium is active too.)
Is there a particular item that you want?

Well, I'm a Darksun Fan. I re-started my campaign a few weeks ago and I was trying to build enemies and NPCs with HL. Unfortunately, I wanted to add psionic weapons and psionics items and I couldn't find their location in the software.

You tell me I have to add the Magic Item Compendium. I suppose I will find the Psionic items in the Magic tab?

Yes - on the Magic tab. You can always use the editor to try and create any oterh items you need. (If you do so, submit them to Sendric and he can add them into the community files)

Back