Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Dwayne

Old March 31st, 2011, 05:49 PM
I noticed that the free upbringing feat under options is no longer working. It does not matter if it is checked or not. Same result.
Never mind. Harrowed is no longer an upbringing feat. Sorry.

Last edited by Dwayne; March 31st, 2011 at 05:55 PM.
Dwayne is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
graywulfe

Old March 31st, 2011, 06:18 PM
I'm still not getting Common as a Language choice. Note I have made sure that the "No Common Language" box is unchecked.
graywulfe is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
Coopernicus

Old March 31st, 2011, 08:47 PM
Multiple issues with Red Mantis Assassin & Sawtooth sabre.

- Red Mantis Assassin not receiving free feats weapon specialization, greater weapon focus or greater weapon specialization sawtooth sabre. (I can quick fix by just adding permanent feats but it's still an issue I guess)

- Sawtooth sabre not registering as a light weapon.

Thanks for all the incredible time and hard work you put in!
Coopernicus is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old April 1st, 2011, 01:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coopernicus View Post
Multiple issues with Red Mantis Assassin & Sawtooth sabre.

- Red Mantis Assassin not receiving free feats weapon specialization, greater weapon focus or greater weapon specialization sawtooth sabre. (I can quick fix by just adding permanent feats but it's still an issue I guess)

- Sawtooth sabre not registering as a light weapon.

Thanks for all the incredible time and hard work you put in!
Have you checked to make sure you have to have the Exotic Weapon Proficiency with the sabre? I have two characters who use this, and both are working fine (neither are Red Mantis Assassins, so I can't speak to the first part of your post).
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
Laerlorn

Old April 2nd, 2011, 02:51 AM
Sawtooth sabre is treated as light weapon regarding two weapon fighting after the last update (with exotic weapon proficiency). It is not true "light weapon" and thus not weapon finesseable anymore. Bummer I know...

My problem:

I am building Genie, Shaitan character. It gains Greater Bull Rush feat, instead of Improved Natural Attack. See Bestiary (1) page 143.

How can I make Ghast? Adding advanced template to ordinary Ghoul isnt adding the special Stench ability. Is there any easy way of making official variants for Bestiary beasts?

Thanks again.
Laerlorn is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
mastratton

Old April 2nd, 2011, 06:27 AM
Problem with Holy Vindicator. Level 20 Paladin/Level 10 Holy Vindicator. All pre-requisites have been met.

When I click the "Holy Vindicator" tab, there is a box which reads, "Add more magic levels (7 left)!" So, I click that box, then a combo box pops up that says "+1 level" and then I click the combo box to select my Paladin class (the divine spell casting class which gets the casting bonus.) When I select paladin, I get a dialogue box which says, "Level too high to support psionics" and then it sets my character so that it has NO spellcasting ability. If I delete the +1 level I just added, I get the spellcasting ability back, but it shows me still needing to add 7 magic levels. If I try to add more than 1 magic level, the other 6 combo boxes only say "No Selection" - I can't even select paladin. So, while my character should have a caster level of 24, it only shows as 18 (because it's 17 from the 20 levels of paladin, and only adds 1 magic level from being a holy vindicator, instead of adding 7.)

Last edited by mastratton; April 2nd, 2011 at 06:30 AM.
mastratton is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
Coopernicus

Old April 2nd, 2011, 10:57 AM
Shield Master - {br} Note: The effects of this feat have not been implemented yet.

Any time frame for this?

Thanks
Coopernicus is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
Coopernicus

Old April 2nd, 2011, 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli View Post
Have you checked to make sure you have to have the Exotic Weapon Proficiency with the sabre? I have two characters who use this, and both are working fine (neither are Red Mantis Assassins, so I can't speak to the first part of your post).
Yes, here's what I've got, and the results.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ronin stats 03.jpg (203.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg ronin stats 01.jpg (179.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg ronin stats 02.jpg (184.0 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by Coopernicus; April 2nd, 2011 at 09:51 PM.
Coopernicus is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
HellCrab

Old April 3rd, 2011, 07:32 AM
Hi,
I wanna report a minor bug, on pathfinder module "advanced player guide" - there is a feat called "Expanded Arcana" that isn't working properly - it will only give you bonus spell from 1st level or two bonus spells from 0 level. But i have in my group a Sorcerer that bought this feat at 7th level, allowing him to choose extra two 2nd level spells, any idea?
Thanks,
Bruno
HellCrab is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old April 3rd, 2011, 08:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HellCrab View Post
Hi,
I wanna report a minor bug, on pathfinder module "advanced player guide" - there is a feat called "Expanded Arcana" that isn't working properly - it will only give you bonus spell from 1st level or two bonus spells from 0 level. But i have in my group a Sorcerer that bought this feat at 7th level, allowing him to choose extra two 2nd level spells, any idea?
Thanks,
Bruno
At the bottom of the feat desc it has the following:
Note: On the In-Play tab, you should select the level of the spell you want to add. This will increase the chosen class's count of spells known for that level, allowing you to add the spell you want to that class.

Did you try that and it still is not working? Some of the more adjustable feats and abilities have sections you have to set in the In-Play tab.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #50 Reply With Quote