Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Krothos

Old July 28th, 2015, 09:03 PM
Downloaded and installed Basic Pack 3.13. Favored Enemy is still appearing twice under the Specials tab. This occurs both on a previously created and new character. Release notes indicate this should no longer happen.

Last edited by Krothos; July 28th, 2015 at 09:06 PM.
Krothos is offline   #431 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 29th, 2015, 08:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krothos View Post
Downloaded and installed Basic Pack 3.13. Favored Enemy is still appearing twice under the Specials tab. This occurs both on a previously created and new character. Release notes indicate this should no longer happen.
Opps so I changed the "Sneak Attack" and "Favored Terrain" ones and missed "Favored Enemy". My bad this will be fixed in the next release.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #432 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old July 29th, 2015, 08:11 AM
Just an FYI I am heading to Gen Con this year myself (leaving tonight) so hopefully no issues as it will be hard for me to fix anything. I will also be slower to answer any questions or see posts.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #433 Reply With Quote
EmptyOwl

Old July 31st, 2015, 04:42 AM
In the Pathfinder 3PP pack there seems to be an error with the Aegis Aberrant Archetype. I believe it is adding +2 natural armor at level 1, +1 per level, and +1 per 5/levels (so 26 natural armor at 20).

As far as I can tell, it should be +1 at 1st level and +1 per 5/levels (so +5 at 20).

I have checked the book and the psrd site, but I may have missed something, though this seems like a bug to me.

Thanks for the work and effort on these packs!
EmptyOwl is offline   #434 Reply With Quote
catman123456

Old July 31st, 2015, 12:53 PM
Found a error with the Psychic warrior archetype meditant. When selecting the Feral Combat Training feat at 8th lv. its still needs weapon focus.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pw error.jpg (331.8 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg pt2.jpg (419.9 KB, 7 views)
catman123456 is offline   #435 Reply With Quote
Lycanphoenix

Send a message via Skype™ to Lycanphoenix

Old July 31st, 2015, 09:03 PM
So, I downloaded all of these community packs, and then I got this error:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero Lab
The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'rCBAshGian' (Eval Script '#1') on line 2
-> Non-existent thing 'raAshDisea' used by script
Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'rauWWChanS' (Eval Script '#1') on line 4
-> Non-existent thing 'raWinBreaW' used by script
Syntax error in 'pre-requisite rule' script for Thing 'tmAP80CadC' on line 1
-> Non-existent thing 'tmZomJuju' referenced by script
Now I can't load any of the User content that I have downloaded (including GRC: The Modern Path). I even tried deleting GM Mythic Pack and Unchained Pack, and it still didn't help any when I restarted Hero Lab.

Any suggestions?

- - - - - - -

Licenses I do not have:
- Ultimate Campaign
- Pathfinder Unchained
- The Bestiaries (including Bonus Bestiary, even though it should be free)
Lycanphoenix is offline   #436 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old August 1st, 2015, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmptyOwl View Post
In the Pathfinder 3PP pack there seems to be an error with the Aegis Aberrant Archetype. I believe it is adding +2 natural armor at level 1, +1 per level, and +1 per 5/levels (so 26 natural armor at 20).

As far as I can tell, it should be +1 at 1st level and +1 per 5/levels (so +5 at 20).

I have checked the book and the psrd site, but I may have missed something, though this seems like a bug to me.

Thanks for the work and effort on these packs!
Thanks for the bug report I have added it to the to-do list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catman123456 View Post
Found a error with the Psychic warrior archetype meditant. When selecting the Feral Combat Training feat at 8th lv. its still needs weapon focus.
Thanks for the bug report I have added it to the to-do list.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #437 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old August 1st, 2015, 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycanphoenix View Post
So, I downloaded all of these community packs, and then I got this error:

Now I can't load any of the User content that I have downloaded (including GRC: The Modern Path). I even tried deleting GM Mythic Pack and Unchained Pack, and it still didn't help any when I restarted Hero Lab.

Any suggestions?

- - - - - - -

Licenses I do not have:
- Ultimate Campaign
- Pathfinder Unchained
- The Bestiaries (including Bonus Bestiary, even though it should be free)
My advice is to read the Install Instructions HERE or the messages when you install.

You MUST have specific official licenses when you install. So if you installed the GM Pack and have NO bestiary licenses it will fail to load.

When installing a Pack in "red" letters is a list of the "official" licenses you must have to use the pack you are about to install. If you don't have those licenses HL falls into "safe mode" after displaying error messages.

I would "delete" ALL the Packs. Then check which ones you can install and just install ONLY those. Installing "everything" because its free is not a good plan.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #438 Reply With Quote
asvaldson

Old August 2nd, 2015, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psych777 View Post
wow i totally missed that aspect of the horror. will have to look at figuring that out. sorry bout that!
So I did some poking around. You did put an eval script in the Horror feature to call up cEidolon, however the Eidolon's race needs to have the Dread class approved to choose that creature. The base Eidolon's entry is hidden somewhere, so I couldn't copy it to make a Dread enabled version. I COULD find the unchained version, however. Bad news is, each version of the eiolon is a seperate entry, and you can't just copy the existing version and rename it, as the unchained is locked against saving. Means taking the long method and creating each version by hand, giving them the Eidolon tag, and then giving the Dread tag on top of that. Very frustrating.

I hope you can find and easier way than I did.
asvaldson is offline   #439 Reply With Quote
Starkad

Old August 3rd, 2015, 10:03 PM
I'm trying to make an unchained monk zen archer, and it does not appear to be granting any of the feats that you're supposed to get. Perfect strike, way of the bow, point blank master, for example. I have all the pathfinder books currently available from hero lab, but I am not sure if I am doing something else wrong?
Starkad is offline   #440 Reply With Quote