Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Lonewolf147

Old November 22nd, 2013, 09:10 PM
ShadowChemosh answered a similar question in another thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
I think your issue is covered in the FAQ actually the 5th question down.

Q: I am gaining an extra feat when I should not be?
A: Do you have the "Advanced Player's Guide Hero Points" rules turned on? If so, did you check "Don't Use Hero Points" below your starting cash? If you did both of these it disables "Hero Points" and gives you a bonus feat as per the APG anti-hero rules.

Hope that helps.
Lonewolf147 is offline   #561
Armando Penblade

Send a message via AIM to Armando Penblade Send a message via Skype™ to Armando Penblade

Old November 23rd, 2013, 06:52 AM
D'oh, yeah, that's it. Kept searching the forums for "too many feats" and "more feats" or something, but apparently never typed "extra feats" into the search box :-X

Thanks!
Armando Penblade is offline   #562
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 23rd, 2013, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando Penblade View Post
D'oh, yeah, that's it. Kept searching the forums for "too many feats" and "more feats" or something, but apparently never typed "extra feats" into the search box :-X

Thanks!
I updated the FAQ to include those terms also so hopefully the next person can find it using search.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #563
Kaleb

Old November 23rd, 2013, 02:35 PM
Tim I emailed Wolfgang Bauer about the Spell-less Ranger .hl file. He said to send him a PM about it perhaps you me and the file creator could send him a PM so we could get the updated .hl for the Spell-less ranger posted for the community.
Kaleb is offline   #564
Brolthemighty

Old November 23rd, 2013, 09:05 PM
I've also been contacted by someone from Kobold's e-team in private message, although I haven't spoken directly to Wolfgang. I've mostly just been waiting to hear back from Tim about the file itself...to see if there were any errors and such.
Brolthemighty is offline   #565
mathematical Pi

Old December 2nd, 2013, 12:16 PM
are there any plans to add the "Tome of Secrets" to this data file?
mathematical Pi is offline   #566
Kane_Severance

Old December 8th, 2013, 08:24 AM
Just wanted to remind you of the error on the Antipaladin WotW Lord of Darkness archetype. At level 17 they get the Monk Hand of Tyranny archetype ability "Tongue of Lies."

No rush, just didn't want it to get lost. Do you have a dedicated bug report/feedback thread or is this thread the correct one to point these things out?
Kane_Severance is offline   #567
ShadowChemosh

Old December 8th, 2013, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathematical Pi View Post
are there any plans to add the "Tome of Secrets" to this data file?
I am not sure which data package I would put it into as we support a bunch. The Tome of Secrets files are available for individual download off d20pfsrd. They can be found under the "Third Party Publishers" folder with name of "PFRPG_ToS_XXXX.user" as their is some races and classes. I currently don't have any plans to add them to one of the auto-download packages.

Hmm maybe be better to support a 3PP class/race/archetype package... Roll the SGG/RGG stuff into it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane_Severance View Post
Just wanted to remind you of the error on the Antipaladin WotW Lord of Darkness archetype. At level 17 they get the Monk Hand of Tyranny archetype ability "Tongue of Lies."

No rush, just didn't want it to get lost. Do you have a dedicated bug report/feedback thread or is this thread the correct one to point these things out?
Thanks. For now this is the best place to report the bug reports. I have plans for a better system but have not had time to implement it yet.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #568
blzbob

Old December 8th, 2013, 10:18 PM
Shadow, I managed to complete the RGG: Alchemist Discoveries. Would you like it emailed to you? The only thing I didn't add were the example devices. I figure that people will have to make their own anyway. I can add them if you want before I send it. Those should be pretty easy.
blzbob is offline   #569
bodrin

Old December 8th, 2013, 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane_Severance View Post

I'll look at this later today, it's currently 7:57GMT. I'll bug squash this around 15:00.

Dormio Forte Somnio

Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

bodrin is offline   #570
Closed Thread