Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

mao x yang

Old November 26th, 2012, 01:27 AM
hi ShadowChemosh and the gang While using the latest version of the hero lab Pathfinder files this error appeared it

The following errors occurred:

File: PFRPG_SGG_SimpleMonsterTemplates.user (line 7) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raUmDblBit')
File: PFRPG_SGG_SimpleMonsterTemplates.user (line 10) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raUmTwHeBe')
File: PFRPG_SGG_SimpleMonsterTemplates.user (line 12) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raUmImMuAt')
File: PFRPG_SGG_SimpleMonsterTemplates.user (line 24) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('tmUmTwoHea')

any idea on how to fix it? I have the latest versions of most of the datasets including the latest community files

Thanks again to the whole team for there support of the Pathfinder and hero lab community,
mao x yang is offline   #241
bodrin

Old November 26th, 2012, 03:01 AM
You need to find the duplicate file that clashes with the PFRPG_SGG_SimpleMonsterTemplates.user file and delete it

It's possibly a mispelled file located in your Pathfinder game system data folder.
Or you've dabbled in editing your own stuff and used the same unique ID that's contained in the PFRPG_SGG_SimpleMonsterTemplates.user dataset.

Either way you have to remove the duplicates before it'll begin working correctly again.

Dormio Forte Somnio

Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

Created by the community for the community
bodrin is offline   #242
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 26th, 2012, 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mao x yang View Post
File: PFRPG_SGG_SimpleMonsterTemplates.user (line 7) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('raUmDblBit')
any idea on how to fix it? I have the latest versions of most of the datasets including the latest community files

Thanks again to the whole team for there support of the Pathfinder and hero lab community,
As Bodrin said but also I know the Simple Monster Templates where given away to a 3PP as this is "Umarian's" work. Do you have some Undead Lich module; sorry the name escapes me now but its from a company something like TPK games or killer games?????

My assumption is they have the same exact "Things" in the 3PP so its clashing as it exists in two different files.

My guess here without being able to duplicate this issue is that you "Should" be safe deleting PFRPG_SGG_SimpleMonsterTemplates.user so that those racial specials only will exist once.

Sense I have no access to these 3PP stuff I can't duplicate the issue so sort of flying blind....

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #243
DLandonCole

Old November 26th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Thanks, AndrewD2 - I should be able to chase it down now.

@dlandoncole

Currently GMing Skull and Shackles
DLandonCole is offline   #244
mao x yang

Old November 26th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Thanks for your help Shadow and Bodrin
you found the problem I had totally forgotten that I had bought Infamous Adversaries: Raxath'Viz, the Creeping Rot form TPK Games Earlier in the day I deleted the offending file and everything is working fine
mao x yang is offline   #245
Malchior

Old December 10th, 2012, 07:48 PM
I noticed something with my Monk while using the Weapon CMB option, it doesn't calculate the Maneuver Training class feature giving the Monk full BAB on maneuvers.
Malchior is offline   #246
ShadowChemosh

Old December 10th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malchior View Post
I noticed something with my Monk while using the Weapon CMB option, it doesn't calculate the Maneuver Training class feature giving the Monk full BAB on maneuvers.
Hmmm good point. Thanks for the report will look into this.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #247
bodrin

Old December 12th, 2012, 01:47 AM
I'm seeing 3 versions of Mother of oblivion all linked to RotRL Anniversary source.

As there is now an official version perhaps the duplicates need to be deleted!

Mothers of Oblivion - rMothObliv (Official tag)

Dormio Forte Somnio

Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

Last edited by bodrin; December 12th, 2012 at 01:55 AM.
bodrin is offline   #248
ShadowChemosh

Old December 12th, 2012, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodrin View Post
I'm seeing 3 versions of Mother of oblivion all linked to RotRL Anniversary source.

As there is now an official version perhaps the duplicates need to be deleted!

Mothers of Oblivion - rMothObliv (Official tag)
Yep we sort discussed this one before and I have some ideas how to fix this without breaking everyone's stuff. But no time to implement this as its going to have to be done "VERY" carefully so things don't break all over.

Its not something I have had time to do. Its not going to be a small project.....

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #249
LonePaladin

Old December 12th, 2012, 06:16 PM
I took the plunge and bought HL this evening, and added the Psionics and Eberron packages to use in the campaign I'm just starting. One thing I've noticed on the Eberron material is that it's a 1:1 copy of the original material. A quick search online turns up a wiki that has an unofficial update, converting races and other material for a Pathfinder/Eberron game.

Unfortunately, the site's author left no way to be contacted, 'cause the conversion has some flaws.

Anyway, are there any plans on making more material for the Eberron update, to bring it in line with Pathfinder rules? I'm thinking specifically of racial favored class benefits, alternate racial traits for the new races, new racial traits for existing races (to make them reflect the setting more), and setting-specific traits.

A big question is how to handle dragonmarks. The wiki I mentioned made dragonmarks a sorcerer bloodline, using the Eldritch Heritage feat to mimic a true dragonmark, and made a custom trait that allowed members of the dragonmarked races to ignore most of that feat's requirements. (It doesn't allow 1st-level characters to have it, though, and the bloodline abilities look like they need some adjusting.)

Are you allowing other people to add to the project? I have all the old Eberron books, and will probably be experimenting with the data editor when I run into a feat or such that isn't in the list.
LonePaladin is offline   #250
Closed Thread