Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old November 13th, 2012, 06:05 AM
Skeeter's being incredibly gracious here. The hold up is on our end - specifically with me. The folks at Frog God have been amazingly patient, and it's much appreciated. I promise I'll get this handled by the end of the weekend, which should give us plenty of time to make good on Skeeter's timetable above.

Thanks for everyone's patience! There just aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done like we intend.
rob is offline   #41 Reply With Quote
Unseelie

Old November 13th, 2012, 09:53 AM
As a separate, but related subject... Will the community bestiary be required, and/or will it need to be disabled to use the official Tome of Horrors source?
Unseelie is offline   #42 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 14th, 2012, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseelie View Post
As a separate, but related subject... Will the community bestiary be required, and/or will it need to be disabled to use the official Tome of Horrors source?
Have to say I sure hope time doesn't get wasted redoing the hundreds of monsters from ToH that Frumple has already done.

As for disable you should just have to un-check mark the Community ToH Source. Of course if Unique ID's clash that's a whole different problem.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #43 Reply With Quote
frumple

Old November 14th, 2012, 11:10 AM
... considering all I have to left is to finish the templates
frumple is offline   #44 Reply With Quote
Skeeter Green

Old November 15th, 2012, 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
Skeeter's being incredibly gracious here. The hold up is on our end - specifically with me. The folks at Frog God have been amazingly patient, and it's much appreciated. I promise I'll get this handled by the end of the weekend, which should give us plenty of time to make good on Skeeter's timetable above.

Thanks for everyone's patience! There just aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done like we intend.
Heh, we're all on the same side here. FGG and Hero lab are only interesting in giving the fans the best content possible, so sometimes it lags behind the "want" curve. lol

As far as duplicated efforts, isn't that always what happens when capable fans decide the "machine" isn't fast enough? (and BTW, the fans on these boards are some of the most dedicated, capable people Ive ever seen in the RPG community)

I can tantalize you guys with something that could be different form the community file, if FGG were going to release a dataset: official art.

Anyway, we'll get there, both sides here are doing our best, well know more soon!

SG
Skeeter Green is offline   #45 Reply With Quote
Skeeter Green

Old November 27th, 2012, 11:42 AM
Legal matters closing up, announcement soon, hopefully first week of December!

SG

Sorry this has taken so long, there is a lot to the business side of things. Much respect to everyone here for putting up with us while we work out the bugs!
Skeeter Green is offline   #46 Reply With Quote
Skeeter Green

Old December 5th, 2012, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeeter Green View Post
Legal matters closing up, announcement soon, hopefully first week of December!

SG

Sorry this has taken so long, there is a lot to the business side of things. Much respect to everyone here for putting up with us while we work out the bugs!
Well, looks like it wont be first week of December...but it in the works, I assure you.

SG
Skeeter Green is offline   #47 Reply With Quote
Nikmal

Old December 7th, 2012, 11:28 AM
So it could be in December???
Nikmal is offline   #48 Reply With Quote
Umarian

Old December 7th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frumple View Post
... considering all I have to left is to finish the templates
Frumple,

Which Templates are you still missing? I have a lot of those done from before and could throw them in the dropbox.
Umarian is offline   #49 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 7th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umarian View Post
Frumple,

Which Templates are you still missing? I have a lot of those done from before and could throw them in the dropbox.
Next Community Bestiary release, maybe this weekend, will have EVERYTHING from Tome of Horrors done except for the following templates Clockwork Creature, Collective Creature, Ravenous (Eater of Flesh) and Slime Zombie.

As is we have 90% of ToH done and ready for use for the community and its 100% free. This includes a .stock file for all these creatures too after you install...

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #50 Reply With Quote