Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
SeeleyOne

Old July 1st, 2013, 03:38 PM
The wizards can print out a spell book, which will print whether or not any spells have been memorized. Is there a way to do the same with Clerics/Druids? It is mighty inconvenient to have to go into Hero Lab every time that a priestly character wants to select spells.

I can have the character temporarily memorize everything, and print that out. This is kind of tedious (as spells remain on the list after they are added), but if done I would recommend going by spell level if you plan to actually print it out (as you only print new spell levels as they are made available from leveling up).

The benefit to this is that the spells are already entered into Hero Lab and I do not have to look through a ton of different sources. The disadvantage is that, as is, it is a pain to do. Does anyone have any better suggestions? Whether through the use of Hero Lab or some other means? I have considered copy-pasting various sources to a document, which does make it into a cohesive whole, but the information is already added to Hero Lab so I would prefer to not do it again.
SeeleyOne is offline   #11