View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 11th, 2014, 12:33 PM
@javadragon several things to help or know.

1) I am working on a new version of the Beast Shape adjustment that is going to do allot of what your doing plus I think more. I will have a new tab in the editor for easily setting up new animals with a few mouse clicks and choices. Then the Beast Shape adjustment will have a drop down that lets you select the animal and sets all the correct values based on which Beast Shape you are using. I am 90% done and then I had planned to pass it off to Bodrin who volunteered to do the data entry for some of the animals. I hope with the addition of a Editor Tab and help it should be really easy for most groups to add new animals if they wish.

2) If you wish for examples of some Procedures to work off of the community packages have a bunch. My adjustment addon if you install it and open the .user file with a textpad/notepad++ you will find several procedures at the very top of the XML. Also note the Paths of War and Community Bestiary make heavy use of procedures also.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #4 Reply With Quote