Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Kane_Severance

Old February 17th, 2014, 04:43 PM
I'm trying to emulate Form of the Dragon III (finding that polymorphing and the feats that support it are not implemented at all).

I've basically made duplicates of my character for each Form of the Dragon with the appropriate attacks and sizes included on the adjustments tab.

I've used ShadowChemosh's adjustments to set most of it up, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to set up a 2d8 bite attack. Every natural attack I try to add falls on the 1d6-1d8-2d6-3d6 upgrade path, and I can't find one on the d10-2d8-3d8 path.

Any ideas on how to make this work?

Also, on a tangent vent, Dragon Style, Dragon Ferocity and Feral Combat training don't work together at all, Dragon Disciple doesn't scale Dragon bloodline resistances properly, Mythic Weapon Training doesn't work with Imp critical or Imp Natural Attack... I submitted bug reports, but I'm just annoyed at how pretty much everything involved with trying to build a polymorph build sorcerer is bugged. Very frustrating.
Kane_Severance is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 17th, 2014, 05:30 PM
Their is an advanced feature to the "Natural Weapon: XXXX" adjustments that I did for exactly this issue. If you know the exact weapon damage Tag you can type that into the "(Source)" section of the adjustment. In this case change "(Source)" to "2d8_204". This will cause your bit attack to be 2d8...

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Kane_Severance

Old February 17th, 2014, 05:39 PM
Thanks a ton. Ran into that issue after fudging solutions to all the other problems I described with this particular build and finally threw my hands up.

Your addons keep me sane, man. Appreciated.
Kane_Severance is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Terencio

Old September 11th, 2014, 05:25 AM
What is the code for changing the values? _204 and _404 are in your examples, but are not doing what I want them to.
Terencio is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 11th, 2014, 10:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terencio View Post
What is the code for changing the values? _204 and _404 are in your examples, but are not doing what I want them to.
These are the Editor Tags for weapons ie the part after the wMain.? group. So you can find these from the Weapons tab in the editor.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #5 Reply With Quote