Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Painlord

Old March 4th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Hey All--

Varisian Cleric archetype: they lose medium armor proficiency.

However, if you multiclass into a medium/heavy class (or take the medium armor prof feat), you should get access to that proficiency, right?

I'm not sure it's working right in Herolab.

Can someone confirm?

-Pain
Painlord is offline   #411
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 4th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Painlord View Post
Hey All--

However, if you multiclass into a medium/heavy class (or take the medium armor prof feat), you should get access to that proficiency, right?

Can someone confirm?

-Pain
You want to see this thread.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #412
d20Maverick

Old March 4th, 2012, 08:50 PM
I started reading through the thread, but it was late and I saw the thread is 42 pages long, so I apologize if this has been mentioned before. The "Integrated" alternate racial trait for half-elves (Advanced Player's Guide p. 17) is granting +1 to Diplomacy instead of Disguise. The tooltip is correct, but the bonus is applying to the wrong skill. I checked it out in the Editor, and the Eval script is definitely crediting the incorrect skill (Diplomacy instead of Disguise). Unfortunately, I don't seem to be able to change or even copy it because it's part of a supplement, even though I own that supplement data package for HeroLab.

Also, the Feat "Monastic Legacy" does not appear to be working correctly. I have a character that is Monk 6/Ninja 6, which should have a 1d10 damage bonus (6 Monk levels + 6/2 Ninja levels = 9 Monk levels for purposes of Unarmed Damage), but he is only showing 1d8.

Last edited by d20Maverick; March 4th, 2012 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Added information about Monastic Legacy
d20Maverick is offline   #413
bodrin

Old March 5th, 2012, 02:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Is the message text black or red? I think your reading the info text that is saying a scimitar is a martial weapon. Is the name of the weapon in the list bold or gray? If bold then it's correctly showing it as your proficienent.

I did a quick test and it's working for me anyways.
Grey text, red error. Im familair with the majority of the HL quirks and plow on anyway but placing the scimitar into the weapon list of the character shows the non proficient symbol. I've had to add the melee weapon adjustment to compensate ATM.

Dormio Forte Somnio

Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

bodrin is offline   #414
nogoodscallywag

Old March 5th, 2012, 05:39 AM
I also have a cleric of sarenrae in the group who is listed as having 7 divine bolts of fire per day, but in the IN PLAY tab, which should list these as 0/7 or 7/7, there is nothing. It lists his channel energy and healer's kit, but not his bolt usage...
nogoodscallywag is offline   #415
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 5th, 2012, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Painlord View Post
Hey All--

Can someone confirm?

-Pain
Go to the help menu and check the "About Loaded Files". Does it say you're using version 6.13, or 6.12 (or something earlier). I just double-checked, and the armor proficiencies for a Cleric (Varisian Pilgrim)/Fighter are fine after 6.13.
Mathias is offline   #416
bodrin

Old March 5th, 2012, 09:45 AM
I've recreated a cleric of Sarenrae and I'm still getting the not proficient with a Scimitar error.

Steps taken :-
Select Human race
Deity
Cleric class
Then select Scimitar in weapons.

The weapon text is grey, the error message is red, the weapon in the weapon list still shows the not proficient circle symbol.

So I'm still reporting a bug.

Dormio Forte Somnio

d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets

bodrin is offline   #417
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old March 5th, 2012, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodrin View Post
I've recreated a cleric of Sarenrae and I'm still getting the not proficient with a Scimitar error.

Steps taken :-
Select Human race
Deity
Cleric class
Then select Scimitar in weapons.

The weapon text is grey, the error message is red, the weapon in the weapon list still shows the not proficient circle symbol.

So I'm still reporting a bug.
I can't duplicate this. After performing the same steps, my test character is proficient with the scimitar.

I'd recommend temporarily removing all your .user files, reload the files, and try with a clean copy of HL.
Mathias is offline   #418
quixoticparadigm

Old March 5th, 2012, 10:13 AM
The Contract Devil from Bestiary 3 is a CR 10, not CR 13 as listed.

The Inquisitor's judgement ability for energy resistance is not chosen at level 1, but instead chosen at the time the resistance is put up (so it can be different every time you activate it). As such, it should probably be moved to the "Activated Abilities" on the "In-Play" tab.

Last edited by quixoticparadigm; March 5th, 2012 at 10:16 AM.
quixoticparadigm is offline   #419
bodrin

Old March 5th, 2012, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
I can't duplicate this. After performing the same steps, my test character is proficient with the scimitar.

I'd recommend temporarily removing all your .user files, reload the files, and try with a clean copy of HL.
That works, so somewhere in my user files is something that's conflicting with the deity favoured weapon of Sarenrae at least. *facepalm*

Now comes the hard part, actually tracking what's causing the issue!

Edit : Adventurers armoury user file caused the issue. Thanks to Shadow for suggestion!

Dormio Forte Somnio

d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets

Last edited by bodrin; March 5th, 2012 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Found reason for error!
bodrin is offline   #420
Closed Thread