Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Just Me

Old August 26th, 2012, 02:43 AM
Trait: Lessons of Chaldira
"follower of chaldira zuzaristan required"
there is no option for Chaldira Zuzaristan on the Dieties list.

Summoner (Synthesist): Eidolon not levelling properly (level 10, still stuck at level 6 on eidolon. STR not going to claws. Claws are primary, not secondary, attacks.

Monk (Zen Archer) Flury of Blows not taking in to account Bows. (Flurry of Bows as it were)

Many other religious traits same problem as first topic.
Just Me is offline   #201
Talon378

Old August 26th, 2012, 06:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Please note everyone that is running Risners Flurry of Blows addon. You MUST remove the .user file to get this new feature to function.

How To Remove
Start HL and Pathfinder and then go to "Tools->Explore Folders->Game System Data Folder". Then in the new window find either of the following files: PFRPG_Monk_FoB_CORE.user OR PFRPG_Monk_FoB.user and delete the file.

Then close down HL and restart it. When you open up your monk character now HL will display a Flurry section of information. Yes this even works for Zen Archers.
Ok, having done that, it is not figuring the Flurry correctly. I am a third level Aasimar Zen Archer with a Wisdom of 20 and a Masterwork Composite Longbow and Weapon Focus in the weapon.

All told, I get a +9 to hit bonus in normal situations. (BAB +2, +1 Focus, +5 Wisdom, +1 Masterwork)

The Flurry for this weapon is being figured at +7/+7, when it should be +8/+8. I do not know why it is figuring at +7/+7, but I am figuring it manually as (Monk level +3, Focus +1, Wisdom +5, Masterwork +1, Flurry - Two Weapon -2)

It looks to me as if the base attack is not being adjusted to the monk's level, as it is supposed to be for a flurry of blows attack.
Talon378 is offline   #202
Just Me

Old August 26th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Making a Halfling Summoner (Master Summoner) 1 ran into the following issue. I chose Lessons of Caldira as a trait. I have selected -Other/Philosophy- in Background tab under Diety. I put in Chaldira, didn't work, so I a surname: Chaldira Zuzaristan, still didn't work, so I put in:Follower of Chaldira Zuzaristan since that is the error message tag. Still doesn't work. Thoughts?

Thanks
Just Me is offline   #203
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 26th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon378 View Post
Ok, having done that, it is not figuring the Flurry correctly. I am a third level Aasimar Zen Archer with a Wisdom of 20 and a Masterwork Composite Longbow and Weapon Focus in the weapon.

All told, I get a +9 to hit bonus in normal situations. (BAB +2, +1 Focus, +5 Wisdom, +1 Masterwork)

The Flurry for this weapon is being figured at +7/+7, when it should be +8/+8. I do not know why it is figuring at +7/+7, but I am figuring it manually as (Monk level +3, Focus +1, Wisdom +5, Masterwork +1, Flurry - Two Weapon -2)

It looks to me as if the base attack is not being adjusted to the monk's level, as it is supposed to be for a flurry of blows attack.
Info for LW I did a bunch of testing and found that it's the Weapon Focus value of +1 that is not being included correctly. This happens with both Zen Archer Bows and a Normal monk's Unarmed Strikes.

Currently if people wish they can add my Adjustments addon as this will allow you adjust just the "Flurry" value by +1 until an official fix is out.

The last thing is that I am thinking you need some way to activate FoB to tell HL that when it calculates other feat values (ie Power Attack) that the monks BAB has increased. In example at level 4 a Monk using Flurry of Blows and Power Attack should receive a -2H and +4D as their BAB for all purposes is +4. Just something for the To-Do list.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #204
MarkNorfolk

Old August 26th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Here's my little problem since the update:

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'tmuJotunbl' (Eval Script '#3') on line 46
-> Tag 'Race.rFireYai' not defined

Cheers
Mark
MarkNorfolk is offline   #205
thaX

Old August 26th, 2012, 01:00 PM
Kitsune starting languages are wrong. (They are supposed to be Common and Sylvan, not the Senzar and Tien that is defaulted in the program)

I have no idea how to change this in the editor.
thaX is offline   #206
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 26th, 2012, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNorfolk View Post
Here's my little problem since the update:

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

Syntax error in 'eval' script for Thing 'tmuJotunbl' (Eval Script '#3') on line 46
-> Tag 'Race.rFireYai' not defined

Cheers
Mark
The Community Bestiary requires the Bestiary 3 official data package now as of v2.0+.

To be able to use this data set several different official HL data sets are required. Maybe this will change in the future but for now this data set WILL NOT LOAD without these official packages. The latest packages list is: Advanced Players Guide, Bestiary 1, Bestiary 2, Bestiary 3, Ultimate Combat, and Ultimate Magic.

Sorry we had to go this way but too much stuff from Bestiary 3, UM, and UC was added so it was made a requirement to be able to load the CB.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #207
djc664

Old August 26th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Clockworks in Bestiary 3 all do not have the Clockwork Subtype applied.
djc664 is offline   #208
thaX

Old August 26th, 2012, 02:56 PM
I posted this on the bug thread, but the default languages for the Kitsune is wrong. According to the Advanced Race Guide, the languages they know are Common and Sylvan. Herolab has them with the defaults of Senzar and Tien. (where did Senzar come from?)

I tried making a copy of the race (Kitsune copy) and correct the languages but some of the other race specific choices didn't make the conversion for my copy. Specifically, the Kitsune favored class ability for lessened penalty for weapons no longer is chosable in my copy.

I am hoping the correct languages will be addressed, but is there a way to change it up without messing with the editor in the program in the meantime?
thaX is offline   #209
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 26th, 2012, 03:22 PM
Repeating a bug report outside the bug reports thread will simply get that post moved back into the bug reports thread where it belongs. It will not alter where your original post is in the bug queue, or when we deal with it.

Last edited by Mathias; August 26th, 2012 at 03:25 PM.
Mathias is offline   #210
Closed Thread