Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

DarkHerald

Old August 12th, 2013, 03:14 AM
First:
I am playing a Anti-Paladin 5 / Holy Vindicator 2 character everytime I select Channel Negative Energy use, it adds one use to my character but also adds two used of Touch of Corruption, everytime.

Am I missing something here or is this a bug? I have uninstalled Hero Lab, downloaded all the updated files and re-inistalled (clean).

I then save my character an open it up on my ipad also with the most current files installed.

Second:
There is no option to selection the spell effect for Savage Maw, will this be added later or is this something that I need to add myself?

Third:
I have the ability Grayflame that gives me an additional 1d6 points of damage and a +1 attack bonus. I have added it in via Adjustments but I see no place to add the 1d6 damage.

I also had to add fiendishboon as two separate adjustments one for attack and another for damage. Am I doing this wrong?

I would appreciate any feedback thank you.
DarkHerald is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 12th, 2013, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkHerald View Post
First:
I am playing a Anti-Paladin 5 / Holy Vindicator 2 character everytime I select Channel Negative Energy use, it adds one use to my character but also adds two used of Touch of Corruption, everytime.
Not sure I am not up on the Anti-Paladin rules. Don't have the time now to double check...

Quote:
Am I missing something here or is this a bug? I have uninstalled Hero Lab, downloaded all the updated files and re-inistalled (clean).
FYI This never does anything. In all my years using the software I have NEVER done a re-install of the software. Its just a waste of your time honestly. The issues are most often in the script that run in the game system which has nothing to do with the Actual HL software. The game scripts and the HL software are independent of each other.

Quote:
Second:
There is no option to selection the spell effect for Savage Maw, will this be added later or is this something that I need to add myself?
Just about all the spell adjustments where added by the community and the ones from the Advanced Race Guide have not been done yet. If you add it then post it to THIS thread and LW will add it officially for everyone to use.

Quote:
Third:
I have the ability Grayflame that gives me an additional 1d6 points of damage and a +1 attack bonus. I have added it in via Adjustments but I see no place to add the 1d6 damage.
It sounds like your ready to upgrade to my Adjustments file as it has exactly what your looking for.

Quote:
I also had to add fiendishboon as two separate adjustments one for attack and another for damage. Am I doing this wrong?
Once again my Adjustments file has what your looking for.

Also some of your questions where answered in the FAQ.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; August 12th, 2013 at 09:57 AM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old August 12th, 2013, 10:10 AM
Quote:
First:
APG, pg. 121 "Using this ability consumes two uses of his touch of corruption ability."

So rather than making you check off two uses of touch of corruption, when you check off uses of channel energy, it checks off the uses of touch of corruption for you.
Mathias is online now   #3 Reply With Quote