Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Aaron

Old February 23rd, 2012, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Del View Post
I've looked through a few pages and haven't seen the error listed yet that I've noticed...the Alchemist's Lab is overpriced, it displays as 500 gold, when it fact it should be 200 gold.

(yes...I just got it today and I've been fiddling around with it and things like that pop out at me when it throws my game budget for a loop)
Should be fixed as of yesterday's update.
Aaron is offline   #371
Aaron

Old February 23rd, 2012, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhaizer View Post
ok here's my problem. I have a character half human - half dragon [template] (black) level 11 fighter/level 10 hellknight/level 1 sorcerer

so i got immunity to acid, sleep, paralysis, fire and cold.

my is i got immunity in cold. but you can only gain my immunity when i get to level 20 sorcerer because of my draconic bloodline (white)

Power of Wyrms (Su): At 20th level, your draconic heritage becomes manifest. You gain immunity to paralysis, sleep, and damage of your energy type. You also gain blindsense 60 feet.

here's the source of my immunity
Source - immunity

Hellknight plate - Fire

Half dragon template [black] - acid,sleep,paralysis

sorcerer level 1 (draconic bloodline [white]) - Cold

how did i get the cold immunity when you will get it at level 20 with draconic bloodline??

is it a herolab bug?

thanks for your answers it will really help me.
Noted, thanks for the report.
Aaron is offline   #372
frumple

Old February 23rd, 2012, 06:17 PM
The oracle mystery ancestors looks to add heroism as a 2nd level spell instead of a 3rd level spell. Also telekinesis is added twice.
frumple is offline   #373
Eretas

Old February 23rd, 2012, 09:11 PM
The shadow demon got a +4 damage bonus on all of his attack. I don't think it's true if not, i don't know where it's comming from.

Quote:
Only this shadowy bat-winged demon's teeth and claws have any sense of physicality to them?the rest is lost in darkness.
--------------------
DEMON, SHADOW #3 CR 7
Male Demon, Shadow
CE Medium Outsider (Chaotic, Demon, Evil, Extraplanar, Incorporeal)
Init +8; Senses Darkvision (60 feet); Perception +20
--------------------
DEFENSE
--------------------
AC 18, touch 18, flat-footed 14. . (+4 Dex, +4 deflection)
hp 59 (7d10+21)
Fort +5, Ref +11, Will +7
Defensive Abilities Incorporeal; DR 10/good or cold iron; Immune cold, critical hits, electricity, poison, precision damage; Resist acid 10, cold 10, fire 10; SR 17
--------------------
OFFENSE
--------------------
Spd 0 ft., Flight (40 feet, Perfect)
Melee Bite (Demon, Shadow) +11 (1d8+4/20/x2) and
. . Claw x2 (Demon, Shadow) +11 x2 (1d6+4/20/x2) and
. . Unarmed Strike +11/+6 (1d3+4/20/x2)
Special Attacks Natural Attacks +1d6 cold, Pounce
Spell-Like Abilities Deeper Darkness (At will), Fear (At will), Magic Jar (1/day), Shadow Conjuration (3/day), Shadow Evocation (3/day), Summon (level 3, 1 shadow demon 50%) (1/day), Telekinesis (At will), Teleport, Greater (self only) (At will)
--------------------
STATISTICS
--------------------
Str -, Dex 18, Con 17, Int 14, Wis 14, Cha 19
Base Atk +7; CMB +11; CMD 29
Feats Blind-Fight, Combat Reflexes (5 AoO/round), Improved Initiative, Lightning Reflexes
Skills Acrobatics +14, Bluff +14, Fly +22, Knowledge (Local) +12, Knowledge (Planes) +12, Perception +20, Sense Motive +12, Stealth +14
Languages Abyssal, Common; Telepathy (100 feet)
SQ Shadow Blend (Su), Sprint (1/minute) (Ex), Sunlight Powerlessness (Ex)

--------------------
ECOLOGY
--------------------
Environment Any (abyss)
Organization Solitary, pair, or haunt (3-8)
Treasure Standard
--------------------
SPECIAL ABILITIES
--------------------
Blind-Fight Re-roll misses because of concealment, other benefits.
Combat Reflexes (5 AoO/round) You may make up to 5 attacks of opportunity per round, and may make them while flat-footed.
Damage Reduction (10/cold iron or good) You have Damage Reduction against all except Good or Cold Iron attacks.
Damage Resistance, Acid (10) You have the specified Damage Resistance against Acid attacks.
Damage Resistance, Cold (10) You have the specified Damage Resistance against Cold attacks.
Damage Resistance, Fire (10) You have the specified Damage Resistance against Fire attacks.
Darkvision (60 feet) You can see in the dark (black and white vision only).
Flight (40 feet, Perfect) You can fly!
Immunity to Cold You are immune to cold damage.
Immunity to Critical Hits You are immune to Critical Hits
Immunity to Electricity You are immune to electricity damage.
Immunity to Poison You are immune to poison.
Immunity to Precision Damage You are immune to Precision Damage
Incorporeal (Ex) You aren't quite here.
Natural Attacks +1d6 cold The Shadow Demon's natural attacks deal an additional 1d6 cold damage.
Pounce (Ex) You can make a full attack as part of a charge.
Shadow Blend (Su) During any conditions other than bright light, a shadow demon can disappear into the shadows as a move-equivalent action, effectively becoming invisible. Artificial illumination or light spells of 2nd level or lower do not negate this ability.
Spell Resistance (17) You have Spell Resistance.
Sprint (1/minute) (Ex) Once per minute, a shadow demon increase its fly speed to 240 feet for 1 round.
Sunlight Powerlessness (Ex) A shadow demon is utterly powerless in bright light or natural sunlight and flees from it. A shadow demon caught in such light cannot attack and can take only a single move or attack action. A shadow demon that is possessing a creature using magic ja
Telepathy (100 feet) (Su) Communicate telepathically if the target has a language.

Hero Lab® and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com
Pathfinder® and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC®, and are used under license.

Last edited by Eretas; February 23rd, 2012 at 09:18 PM.
Eretas is offline   #374
Agyess

Old February 24th, 2012, 01:10 AM
It is adding +4 for the dex bonus. While the rule is somewhat ambiguous:

An incorporeal creature moves silently and cannot be
heard with Perception checks if it doesn’t wish to be. It has
no Strength score, so its Dexterity modifier applies to its
melee attacks, ranged attacks, and CMB.

The monster stat sheets don't get the bonus to damage only to attack. I'm not sure if this was just overlooked (most incorpreal creatures seem to have the natural attacks completely rewritten to its not a problem) or if its LW interpretation of the rule.
Agyess is offline   #375
Fiann

Old February 24th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Registered just to post these two.
  • The description for a mithril chain shirt lists the weight as 10 lbs. If I go to custom magic items to make a magical version of the same shirt it comes out as 12.5 lbs (1/2 of 25).
  • The weight on a handy haversack is messed up. The text lists the weight as always being 5 lbs. The mouseover once you have added it is also 5 lbs. The weight listed in the details is 10 lbs and 10 lbs is what it adds to your inventory weight.
Fiann is offline   #376
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 24th, 2012, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiann View Post
Registered just to post these two.
[LIST][*]The description for a mithril chain shirt lists the weight as 10 lbs. If I go to custom magic items to make a magical version of the same shirt it comes out as 12.5 lbs (1/2 of 25).
A Mithral Shirt which is a specific item does weigh in at 10lbs. Click the link or look it up in the CORE book.

But when you go to create one the rules say to take half the weight of the item so you get 12.5 lbs. This is exactly the same as it was in 3.5 and HL is doing it exactly like the CORE rules say to.

Its just another quirk of the Pathfinder/d20 rule set.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #377
Eretas

Old February 24th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agyess View Post
It is adding +4 for the dex bonus. While the rule is somewhat ambiguous:

An incorporeal creature moves silently and cannot be
heard with Perception checks if it doesn’t wish to be. It has
no Strength score, so its Dexterity modifier applies to its
melee attacks, ranged attacks, and CMB.

The monster stat sheets don't get the bonus to damage only to attack. I'm not sure if this was just overlooked (most incorpreal creatures seem to have the natural attacks completely rewritten to its not a problem) or if its LW interpretation of the rule.
The +4 is like Weapon finesse. The bonus is for "to hit" only, but not the damages...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRD
Weapon Finesse (Combat)
You are trained in using your agility in melee combat, as opposed to brute strength.
Benefit: With a light weapon, rapier, whip, or spiked chain made for a creature of your size category, you may use your Dexterity modifier instead of your Strength modifier on attack rolls. If you carry a shield, its armor check penalty applies to your attack rolls.
Special: Natural weapons are considered light weapons.
Eretas is offline   #378
gr8sword

Old February 24th, 2012, 10:56 PM
Any chance firearm bullets can be made of metal in the program so that I can add the Alchemical silver quality to them. There still is no mechanism to have silver firearm bullets.
gr8sword is offline   #379
devilkin

Old February 25th, 2012, 06:14 AM
Summon Monster spells are a bit off - I and II are correct, III is missing and all subsequent ones are too low in level.
devilkin is offline   #380
Closed Thread