Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Daemonfey

Old December 19th, 2011, 04:16 AM
I lately noticed, that while you can click on a condition, and everything is applied to the hero's stats accordingly, nothing on the charactersheet indicates that the chosen condition applies.

- So, I would very much like the activated conditions to appear in the "special abilities"-tab, so that you can refer to them on the character sheet.
While most conditions may seem not be that long lasting, you never know, when you could be in a situation where you are stuck with a condition that you can't remove for a long time, so I think it would be worth the efford.

This applies very much to my second request: I could not find spellblights from ultimate magic anywhere! I am really surprised that seemingly no one said that before, but it was one feature that I very much anticipated to use in my games, thus I was a little disappointed when nobody - really nobody! - seemed to so much as to refer to whether they would be added in the foreseeable future!
They don't do much mechanically, but they - for instance - stick with a character a long time - certainly long enough to make it worthwhile to make an notation of it on a character sheet!
Daemonfey is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
Frodie

Old December 19th, 2011, 06:22 AM
I'll see if we can add them to the Modern Path - Arcana dataset, it'll be a few weeks though.
Frodie is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Daemonfey

Old December 19th, 2011, 01:59 PM
ehm, thanks, I guess. - But how does that fit into the "Modern Path - Arcana"?

I think it should be added to the ultimate magic content, 'cause it's part of what I - and others, of course - have paid for. And I can't fathom why spellblights were simply left out.
If conditions were editable (are they? Didn't find them so far), I would just do them myself and be done with it, but so...
Daemonfey is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 19th, 2011, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonfey View Post
If conditions were editable (are they? Didn't find them so far), I would just do them myself and be done with it, but so...
You can view them but not directly edit it. But you can copy the info to a new condition and then do a Replace ID.

Conditions are a type of "Adjustment" same with Spells. That is the tab you will find them in the Editor.

Here is a fun piece of info. 95% of all the spell adjustments where done by the community and probably 85% by myself for free and given to HL. So I am actually missing the last like 5 spell adjustments from UM and have not started UC at all yet.

The only spell blight info I added was when a spell directly added it to a character. I agree they should be listed actually so players can track it. I have done my best to actually add any "Buff" like spell that had a long duration even if it didn't need a script. In example "Endure Elements" is a spell that could last real world many game sessions so its worth having it listed so players remember.

Also I wanted those spells listed as the Spell Adjustments where a great tool at higher level when all those Dispel Magics get thrown around.

So to sum if you would like the Spellblights and they don't even require Scripting then enter them yourself and share them with HL so that they can get added so we can all share in the fun.

I will finish UM and then UC after the new year when I get time. A current project I am working on is taking up all my time currently.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Daemonfey

Old December 19th, 2011, 02:46 PM
Thanks! Actually, I might just do that. - I'll get back to this when I'm done, because - frankly - I do not know how to share them!
Daemonfey is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Daemonfey

Old December 19th, 2011, 02:53 PM
Just found out that I actually can edit the condition themselves and add to them! Ok, this might take awhile, but I will enter the spellblights. - I would gladly share them with the community when done.
Daemonfey is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Frodie

Old December 20th, 2011, 03:17 AM
Cool, glad it worked out.
Frodie is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
Daemonfey

Old December 20th, 2011, 03:21 AM
I am currently working on them - I will hit right back here when I'm done of if I encounter any problems.
Daemonfey is offline   #8 Reply With Quote