Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

chiefweasel

Old July 19th, 2011, 09:14 AM
Go to www.cheeseweasel.net and selct hero lab from the menu on the left, then select Pathfinder and you should see the files there.

Web site - Cheese Weasel Logistics - www.cheeseweasel.net
Twitter - @CheeseWeaselGMZ
For user created content check out www.d20pfsrd.com and www.cheeseweasel.net
For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #21 Reply With Quote
Thursaflokkurin

Old July 19th, 2011, 12:20 PM
Thanks, I guess I didn't scroll down to the bottom last time. Looking forward to checking it out!
Thursaflokkurin is offline   #22 Reply With Quote
Trundell

Old July 20th, 2011, 04:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefweasel View Post
Go to www.cheeseweasel.net and selct hero lab from the menu on the left, then select Pathfinder and you should see the files there.
Chiefweasel, looks like I got rid of some of my errors by opening each user file and testing each attribute. However I'm still getting a missing a missing 'spScriCha0' and mud bomb doesn't apear on the weapon list, even though the editor says its now available.

I'm a Hero Lab hack for sure.

T
Trundell is offline   #23 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 20th, 2011, 04:59 AM
Hey chiefweasel you should check out Mathias post about a new feature for sharing .por files. Could really help out.

Also you should really look into the HL Export tool as you can combine a single file that will hold both your .por and .user files and will correctly place them in peoples data & character folders for you. That should make it allot easier for different people to use your work.

Just some thoughts is all...

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #24 Reply With Quote
chiefweasel

Old July 20th, 2011, 06:24 AM
Cool, i'll take a look into it. Am just really busy with work, 18 hours days, and Gen Con looming around the corner has me just too busy to work on fixing the issues at the moment. sorry about that everyone, once Gen Con is over i will have a bit more time, and when August is over i will have alot more time.

Web site - Cheese Weasel Logistics - www.cheeseweasel.net
Twitter - @CheeseWeaselGMZ
For user created content check out www.d20pfsrd.com and www.cheeseweasel.net
For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #25 Reply With Quote
Thursaflokkurin

Old July 20th, 2011, 06:44 AM
Found the files, thanks. Now I'm wondering what to do with the USER files. I've put them in the only pathfinder file I've been able to find, but I'm not sure it's the right one:

Libraries>Documents>Hero Lab>Portfolios>pathfinder

(I'm running Windows 7, btw)

Any guidance would be appreciated! I haven't done much beyond the basics in Hero Lab so I'm unfamiliar with such things.

Thanks,
~Doug
Thursaflokkurin is offline   #26 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 20th, 2011, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursaflokkurin View Post
Any guidance would be appreciated! I haven't done much beyond the basics in Hero Lab so I'm unfamiliar with such things.
This will be "C:\ProgramData\Hero Lab\data\pathfinder" on Windows 7 when running HL v3.7a. That is where you should put any .user files and do that with HL is not running. Then when you restart the .user files get compiled as part of the pathfinder data set.

Hope that helps.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #27 Reply With Quote
Thursaflokkurin

Old July 20th, 2011, 08:04 AM
OK, did that, thanks! When I open HL, I get three errors - 'rDavNetl,' 'rMudmen,' and 'rTarnLR' have "bootstrap things" which HL says don't exist.

What I'm trying to do is get the tatzlwyrm and brush thylacine from the Bestiary in Stolen Land (I'm going to add the advanced template to the latter). These don't show up for me even though I have the Kingmaker box checked when I configure the hero. Any thoughts? I figured I could get these by choosing from the Race list under Background like I do for most monsters.

Thanks!
Thursaflokkurin is offline   #28 Reply With Quote