Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Daeorian

Old March 19th, 2011, 01:56 PM
FYI: Under the description of the feat "Stunning Assault" it reads: "You powerful but imprecise..." probably should be "Your powerful but imprecise..."

Also, on the "Classes" tab, under the top section labeled "Class Levels", the HP column seems to be designed for only 2-digit values. At higher levels, when the (N)PC has a hundred or more hit points, all three digits aren't visible during editing. The most significant digit scrolls off to the left when entering values.

Another one: On the "Background" tab, under "Factions" is bold text saying "Add Factions", but I have the "Use Factions/Backgrounds" setting deselected on the "Configure Hero..." screen.

Last edited by Daeorian; March 20th, 2011 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Fixing a mistake...
Daeorian is offline   #51 Reply With Quote
NeoFax

Old March 19th, 2011, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chava View Post
Feat does not seem to affect the level of the animal companion.

Example:
Pegasus Druid 2 - 4 racial HD, 2 druid HD

pre-Boon companion the animal companion has 3 HD, post Boon companion has 3 HD (should be 6)
+1 I have a Druid 4/Barbarian 3 with a Lion AC. Should be 7, but it just stays at 4.
NeoFax is offline   #52 Reply With Quote
risner
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 19th, 2011, 08:56 PM
HERE

Clarification on PFS allowance for Bestiary feats.

They are allowed if allowed by a legal source, but never allowed in any other way.

So they are allowed for Animal Companions (well INArmor and INAttack) because Core p53 allows them. They are allowed for a PC for Natural Warrior Ranger (INAttack/Multiattack) and for Eagle Shaman Druid (Flyby Attack)
risner is offline   #53 Reply With Quote
TShields

Old March 19th, 2011, 10:05 PM
New poster, not sure if this should even go here.. But I'm trying to use the Traits and Flaws during character creation, but my "Flaws" don't seem to work. It tells me that I need to add up to 2, but when I click on it, it says "Nothing to choose from!" in a little pop-up. However, my friend is able to choose it fine. I've been able to circumvent it by adding the Flaw in as an Adjustment, but I'd like to have a permanent fix. Anyone have any ideas?
TShields is offline   #54 Reply With Quote
chava

Old March 20th, 2011, 02:03 AM
There are no flaws in Pathfinder.

I think you can add some to your own datafile, but it's up to a GM if they want to add that aspect.
chava is offline   #55 Reply With Quote
zizazat

Old March 20th, 2011, 03:52 AM
Might want to check the minor and major powers for Intelligent magic items. I just started building one, and I see spot/search as choices on the minor powers list.
zizazat is offline   #56 Reply With Quote
silverhair2012

Old March 20th, 2011, 04:49 AM
Nevermind, I found my mistake. Good work Guys.

Last edited by silverhair2012; March 20th, 2011 at 04:51 AM.
silverhair2012 is offline   #57 Reply With Quote
TShields

Old March 20th, 2011, 07:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chava View Post
There are no flaws in Pathfinder.

I think you can add some to your own datafile, but it's up to a GM if they want to add that aspect.
I would have thought so too.. We even told him that it didn't work, and he swore up and down that it did on his. We didn't believe him and thought he was seeing something different... right up until he posted this screen cap of him using Flaws:

Sorry it's so small- it's from our Facebook group for our game group, and I had to Print Screen that since Facebook's image system is all weird these days...

I honestly don't think he took the initiative to load them in himself, and we can't figure out why he's got them and we don't.
TShields is offline   #58 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 20th, 2011, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TShields View Post
I honestly don't think he took the initiative to load them in himself, and we can't figure out why he's got them and we don't.
As mentioned their are no Flaws in Pathfinder. Their is however flaws in 3.5 specifically the Unearthed Arcana.

To get those flaws to show you need to activate two options under the "Configure Your Hero" (Character->Configure Your Hero...) window.

Prior SRD Content->Open Content from Unearthed Arcana
Optional Rules->Use Traits & Flaws

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #59 Reply With Quote
Daeorian

Old March 20th, 2011, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
As mentioned their are no Flaws in Pathfinder. . .
Regardless of what you think, Hero Lab seems to think there are flaws in Pathfinder. I'm being prompted to add Flaws (as per the screen shot below)...

... but when I click on "Add New Flaw", all flaws include the text "Flaws are only available to starting characters." (See screen shot.)

Another minor peculiarity: I created an NPC monster so I could beef him up in Hero Lab. Under the Gear section, Hero Lab tells me that my Giant Ant Lion has an Artisan's Outfit. Of course you could argue that my giant Ant Lion might plausibly have a collection of Traveler's outfits, Musician's outfits, etc. from the various unfortunate people he's eaten. But still...

Are you sure this shouldn't have been called a beta test release of Hero Lab?
Daeorian is offline   #60 Reply With Quote