Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > Hero Lab Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
mmartin7260

Old April 9th, 2013, 05:26 AM
[QUOTE=ShadowChemosh;152868]Yes you can get your .user files over to the HL iPad app. I am running my Shadow d20 house rules package which is like 30+ .user files.

What I am finding out is that you can't install .user files directly. You can install a .hl file and the app recognizes the .hl file just like it does .por files. So this means if you use any of the "Community" powered by stuff you just setup the URL again and download and away you go. To setup the URL its located in the "View Updates" section of the app when you first start in the top right corner.

Can you be a bit more specific about what exactly to type in to "View Updates"? I first tried typing the full URL of d20PFSRD.com as it is shown on my browser. Then the same URL with the Saurian race file, PFRG_TOS_Saurian.user, after it and both times I got an error message on the HL app. I know this seems easy but it's very difficult for me to work out what needs to be type in. Thanks
mmartin7260 is offline   #11 Reply With Quote