View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old August 26th, 2012, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon378 View Post
Ok, having done that, it is not figuring the Flurry correctly. I am a third level Aasimar Zen Archer with a Wisdom of 20 and a Masterwork Composite Longbow and Weapon Focus in the weapon.

All told, I get a +9 to hit bonus in normal situations. (BAB +2, +1 Focus, +5 Wisdom, +1 Masterwork)

The Flurry for this weapon is being figured at +7/+7, when it should be +8/+8. I do not know why it is figuring at +7/+7, but I am figuring it manually as (Monk level +3, Focus +1, Wisdom +5, Masterwork +1, Flurry - Two Weapon -2)

It looks to me as if the base attack is not being adjusted to the monk's level, as it is supposed to be for a flurry of blows attack.
Info for LW I did a bunch of testing and found that it's the Weapon Focus value of +1 that is not being included correctly. This happens with both Zen Archer Bows and a Normal monk's Unarmed Strikes.

Currently if people wish they can add my Adjustments addon as this will allow you adjust just the "Flurry" value by +1 until an official fix is out.

The last thing is that I am thinking you need some way to activate FoB to tell HL that when it calculates other feat values (ie Power Attack) that the monks BAB has increased. In example at level 4 a Monk using Flurry of Blows and Power Attack should receive a -2H and +4D as their BAB for all purposes is +4. Just something for the To-Do list.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #204