Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Thazar

Old December 19th, 2010, 12:45 PM
Nope, if you look in the main book you will see that most things are based upon levels or hit dice. Class abilities are specifically spelled out as an exception and based upon class level only and not total level. You can find this on the PRD under Classes near the bottom of the page under the multiclassing section.
Thazar is offline   #11 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 19th, 2010, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawful_g View Post
That seems correct according to the description you posted. It says for every 5 levels, not "every 5 cleric levels", so shouldn't other class levels be counted?
Yea its as Thazar said actually. I do agree the wording is confusing when you are first dealing with Pathfinder, but level references to only the class that gives you an ability.

Here is another example that uses Rage: "Starting at 1st level, a barbarian can rage for a number of rounds per day equal to 4 + her Constitution modifier. At each level after 1st, she can rage for 2 additional rounds."

So when reading this its really saying each Barbarian level gives her 2 additional rounds. This is one way that Paizo was trying to save word count by not repeating the name of the class again.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #12 Reply With Quote
risner
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 19th, 2010, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawful_g View Post
That seems correct according to the description you posted. It says for every 5 levels, not "every 5 cleric levels", so shouldn't other class levels be counted?
Unless the ability says "character level" then the ability is limited by levels in the class you gain the ability.
risner is offline   #13 Reply With Quote
Virtue

Old December 19th, 2010, 08:30 PM
Im not sure if the program takes these two things into account
But Furious Focus feat doesnt effect my first attack.
and there is no way to turn Overhand Chop on or off from the two handed fighter
Virtue is offline   #14 Reply With Quote
Bidmaron

Old December 23rd, 2010, 01:44 AM
I think there is a bug in the Class editor, as all the save type dropdowns have Fast, Medium, and Slow rather than Good, Average, Poor (or whatever they should have).
Bidmaron is offline   #15 Reply With Quote
Bidmaron

Old December 23rd, 2010, 01:50 AM
The class editor has another bug. The class skills list has 'skBalance' at the very bottom instead of 'Balance' in the proper alphabetical point.
Bidmaron is offline   #16 Reply With Quote
Rabit

Old December 23rd, 2010, 05:34 PM
For the Free-hand Fighter Archetype (Advanced Player's Guide), the Elusive replacement ability is showing up at 2nd level instead of 3rd. While my player's very happy about this, I figured you'd want to know.

Rabit
Rabit is offline   #17 Reply With Quote
areteas

Old December 24th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Not sure if this has popped up in previous bug reporting threads, but I only noticed it after the 4.18 release (first time I statted up a level 20 fighter).
Keep getting an error along the lines of 'invalid tag expression specified for 'foreach' statement: eval script for thing FtrWepMas (eval script #1) near line 18' (not verbatim).

Looking at the cFtrWepMas object the problem area seems to be thus:
Code:
      foreach pick in hero where id
        perform eachpick.assign[Broadcast.CritMult]
        nexteach
This disappears when a weapon is picked for the Weapon Mastery class special, but is kind of jarring until that point.
areteas is offline   #18 Reply With Quote
toddlower

Old December 25th, 2010, 10:11 PM
Created a fighter with archetype 'two weapon fighter' (this is titled 'two weapon warrior' in the advanced players guide) and the system allowed me to add the 'mobile fighter' archetype too. These two archetypes overlap and should be exclusive.
toddlower is offline   #19 Reply With Quote
Laerlorn

Old December 26th, 2010, 11:07 AM
1x Itching powder (Adventurer's Armory) has 0/0 on tracked resources.

Other alchemical items doesnt seem to have entry there at all.
Laerlorn is offline   #20 Reply With Quote