Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

donovanpoe

Old June 30th, 2014, 07:34 PM
I'm having an issue where every custom creature I am trying to create from a bestiary creature comes in at medium size. For example, I am working with the large anaconda which should start as gargantuan. Herolab starts it as large. So, I apply the "size increase" template twice to make it gargantuan.

Now I want to make it into a zombie. Gargantuan zombies should get +6HD for applying the template. Herolab is only adding 1 HD. That's not even enough for the large creature it started out as. So herolab is starting the creature off too small, and not correctly applying HD from templates. On top of that, I suspect the program still really thinks it is a medium creature because on weapon and armor tabs it still has "medium" selected for the gear size.

Is this a known issue? I'm I just doing it wrong? (I have had hero lab for quite some time, but just recently got the bestiary add on.) Help?
donovanpoe is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 30th, 2014, 07:52 PM
I think you have your snakes mismatched. The only Gargantuan Anaconda snake is from B2. The B1 lists really the "Constrictor Snake" and then you apply the "giant" and "advanced" template to get a anaconda giving you size large.

The zombie HD thing sounds like a bug. I would recommend putting in a bug report. Its possible with the "size" changes going on that the zombie template is not picking up on the "final" size to apply HD.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote