Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Dwayne

Old September 9th, 2012, 11:42 AM
If you choose weapon focus unarmed strike for a monk it does not add the +1 to flurry of blows. It remains unchanged.
Dwayne is offline   #281
Silveras

Old September 9th, 2012, 05:52 PM
An old report of a problem with the "Dark Adept" feat was fixed, but the tail end of that thread mentioned the "Umbral Scion" feat having the same problem. That appears NOT to have been fixed yet.. instead of listing the separate spell-like abilities granted, the feat just lists itself in the spell-like abilities section of the spells tab.

Original report: is here
Silveras is offline   #282
Silveras

Old September 9th, 2012, 06:23 PM
Planar Binding appears on the 6th level Wizard spell list twice. There is no visible difference in the two entries.
Silveras is offline   #283
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 10th, 2012, 09:26 PM
Book: APG and Core
Classes: Vivisectionist Alchemist and Rogue.

So this strange Archetype gives Sneak Attack in sort of a strange way. It reads (so an alchemist 1/rogue 1 has a +1d6 sneak attack like a 2nd-level rogue, an alchemist 2/rogue 1 has a +2d6 sneak attack like a 3rd-level rogue, and so on)

So it should be a 2nd level Vivisectionist / 1 Rogue to get 2d6 SA. Unfortunately a level 1 Vivisectionist / 1 Rogue is being given +2d6 Sneak Attack.

Just wanted to add I think the wording of this Archetype is stupid. The way this interacts with PrC's is so screwy now. So much easier to just say it adds +1d6 SA at the same levels. Who cares if a level 1 Alchemist / 1 Rogue has 2d6 SA? Sigh....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image1.jpg (40.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Image2.jpg (56.2 KB, 0 views)

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; September 10th, 2012 at 09:45 PM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #284
JohnF

Old September 11th, 2012, 09:32 AM
Hero Lab lets me create An Amulet of Mighty Fists w. the Agile property (and, correctly, does not require a +1 enhancement before letting me apply the Agile property).

But even with the item equipped the damage from my Monk's unarmed attack (and flurry of blows) is being calculated using my (+2) STR bonus, not my (+5) DEX bonus.

Last edited by JohnF; September 11th, 2012 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Add name of item
JohnF is offline   #285
radionausea

Old September 11th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radionausea View Post
Don't know whether this is a bug or the only way that it is possible to implement the option. When using the samsaran alternate racial feature Mystic Past Lives a lot more things are available as selectable than just spells. It takes a long, long time of scrolling back and forth to get the correct spell.

The drop-down menu also isn't wide enough to see what spell you're selecting in some cases. E.g. there are a lot of different versions of Summon Nature's Ally I-IX. Because the drop down isn't wide enough to see which numbered spell it is you need to select one, hope it is the correct one, if not move to the next in the list, hope that is correct.

While doing that you also get the "Syntax error in dynamic 'candidate' tag expression" error message.

--Found while making a Samsaran Summoner with no archetypes added--
This still occurs in every instance of making a samsaran I've tried.
radionausea is offline   #286
Veldan Rath

Old September 11th, 2012, 05:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD031 View Post
Sythesist natural attacks are showing up as +0 instead of BAB+STR.
I get the same as well with no other weapons being wielded.

I took a bipedal form, and it is saying I'm immune to trip(???) and have a base speed of 40 in the Basics column.

AC is also wonky
For example my 5th Level Synthesist
AC is coming up as 20 (10 +6 Dex +2 Natural Armor +2 Shield)
My Dex is 16 (gives me a +6 to AC for DEX for some reason, should be +3)
Natural AC is +2 (that is correct)
Shield of +2 is correct due to Shielded Meld
By 5th Level, you get to add +4 as an Armor Bonus or to Natural Armor (or divided as you wish), but I see no way to distribute that...except maybe use Barkskin in Adjustment. But still have to remove 3 points of that extra Dex.

Gods bless HL!
Veldan Rath is offline   #287
Aaron

Old September 11th, 2012, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radionausea View Post
This still occurs in every instance of making a samsaran I've tried.
radionausea, I can't reproduce this error, everything seems to be working fine on my system. Can you give me some more information or a portfolio to investigate?
Aaron is offline   #288
radionausea

Old September 12th, 2012, 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron View Post
radionausea, I can't reproduce this error, everything seems to be working fine on my system. Can you give me some more information or a portfolio to investigate?

Sure thing. I left most of it incomplete (just changed the alignment so I could see whether "Syntax error in dynamic 'candidate' tag expression" still popped up (it did)).

edit: Just tried this a few classes.

Wizard - no problem

Witch - lists more options than just spells. Begins with "-none- no primary weapon" followed by "Choose - Add An Additional Ab...". If selecting any option (in this case Fireball) then
Quote:
"Syntax error in dynamic 'candidate' tag expression
- - -
Syntax error in dynamic 'candidate' tag expression
- - -
Syntax error in dynamic 'candidate' tag expression"
Sorceror - As Summoner

Cleric - No problems

Druid - As sorcerer

Thanks
Attached Files
File Type: email samsarantest.por (223.3 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by radionausea; September 12th, 2012 at 01:06 AM.
radionausea is offline   #289
javadragon

Old September 12th, 2012, 06:53 AM
I could not find if this was covered somewhere else or not, but my issue is with printing to the standard character sheet output. If this was covered somewhere else, please direct me to this thread.

The problem is that the In Play tab (where you mark the resources used) does not get applied to the PDF output under Tracked Resources. For example, I have a wand with 32 charges and in the In Play tab I have 5 used. When printing the PDF character sheet though, it shows 32 white boxes. It should either (Under Tracked Resources):
1) Show 32 boxes but color in the first 5
2) Show 27 boxes
javadragon is offline   #290
Closed Thread