Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

chaos_co

Old February 26th, 2015, 10:41 PM
It works, thank you very much Shadow.
chaos_co is offline   #171 Reply With Quote
Kliqueman

Old February 27th, 2015, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Ok new version is out with the fix. God I hope I did it right *crosses fingers*. I am off to bed all.
Yuda Baast
Kliqueman is offline   #172 Reply With Quote
tpsped

Old February 27th, 2015, 08:01 PM
I installed the Hero Lab software update, Pathfinder game system update, GM, and 3PP all in that order. I'm getting this when loading the Pathfinder system:

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: Module_Doom Comes to Dustpawn (2).user (line 3) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('guDrDCryTx')
File: Module_Doom Comes to Dustpawn (2).user (line 10) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('iouDmDOrre')

EDIT----Found an old duplicate file in my data folder, deleted, everything's perfect.

Last edited by tpsped; February 27th, 2015 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Found solution
tpsped is offline   #173 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old February 27th, 2015, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpsped View Post
I installed the Hero Lab software update, Pathfinder game system update, GM, and 3PP all in that order. I'm getting this when loading the Pathfinder system:

The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

File: Module_Doom Comes to Dustpawn (2).user (line 3) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('guDrDCryTx')
File: Module_Doom Comes to Dustpawn (2).user (line 10) - Thing - Duplicate record encountered ('iouDmDOrre')

EDIT----Found an old duplicate file in my data folder, deleted, everything's perfect.
Ahhh See this is that exact "Duplicate Thing" error I mention in the update post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
If you run into issues of "Duplicate Thing" errors please let me know and be ready to contact LW. We have found in some "rare" cases the installer is NOT correctly removing old files and you will run into "Duplicate Thing" errors. If this happens I would really like you to work with LW support so that they can track down 'WHY'. I personally have tried a hundred times to duplicate the issue and can not.
The installer should have deleted this file but instead it looks like it made a duplicate copy instead. Could you contact LW support support@wolflair.com so that they can figure out "WHY" the installer is doing this?

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #174 Reply With Quote
Philo Pharynx

Old February 28th, 2015, 08:54 AM
Reporting another incident for tracking purposes.
File: forgotten Realms Campaign Setting - Underdark.user (line 3023) - Thing - Duplicate reord encountered ('fStoneSoul')
I will contact support on this.

And I hope you get better Shadow - I've got a cold myself.
Philo Pharynx is offline   #175 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 2nd, 2015, 08:29 PM
Just an FYI I have started to do a mass Prepare Portfolio's for Distribution against all the Encounter files on d20pfsrd. This means the files are made to work with all the new features of HL and Realm Works. Plus removes specific issues like the change of poison and diseases that happened recently.

Currently up to "AP37 Serpents Skull".

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #176 Reply With Quote
psych777

Old March 3rd, 2015, 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philo Pharynx View Post
Reporting another incident for tracking purposes.
File: forgotten Realms Campaign Setting - Underdark.user (line 3023) - Thing - Duplicate reord encountered ('fStoneSoul')
I will contact support on this.

And I hope you get better Shadow - I've got a cold myself.
forgotten realms is a different set of files run by RavenX, and he has also already put out a fix for the stonesoul
psych777 is offline   #177 Reply With Quote
Galahan

Old March 3rd, 2015, 02:03 PM
After I updated the Herolab to v.6.a and Pathfinder Database to v.10.15 I get the following message when trying to load the Pathfinder database: "The dat files could not be loaded due to erros. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any erros.The following erros occurred: Thing 'xxVulLight' - Contains duplicates of tag 'Shadow" in group 'Helper'

Also, when I load a portfolio made in early version, I get messages like in this screencap: http://imgur.com/KMF0G0E.

How I fix this?
Galahan is offline   #178 Reply With Quote
AndrewD2

Old March 3rd, 2015, 02:06 PM
Did you update the Community Files?
AndrewD2 is offline   #179 Reply With Quote
Galahan

Old March 3rd, 2015, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahan View Post
After I updated the Herolab to v.6.a and Pathfinder Database to v.10.15 I get the following message when trying to load the Pathfinder database: "The dat files could not be loaded due to erros. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any erros.The following erros occurred: Thing 'xxVulLight' - Contains duplicates of tag 'Shadow" in group 'Helper'

Also, when I load a portfolio made in early version, I get messages like in this screencap: http://imgur.com/KMF0G0E.

How I fix this?
I tried to download and install the Pathfinder GM Pack (v.3.4) to resolve the problem above, and now I get this message: http://imgur.com/eqt9NzY
Galahan is offline   #180 Reply With Quote