• Please note: In an effort to ensure that all of our users feel welcome on our forums, we’ve updated our forum rules. You can review the updated rules here: http://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=5528.

If a fellow Community member is not following the forum rules, please report the post by clicking the Report button (the red yield sign on the left) located on every post. This will notify the moderators directly. If you have any questions about these new rules, please contact support@wolflair.com.

- The Lone Wolf Development Team

[Modiphius 2d20] Star Trek Adventures

That looks vaguely familiar....
Yep, one of the best examples I have found. :) (BTW, Did you mean for the Talent to be Secondary Generators instead of Secondary Reactors? :) )

I still need to add the bit about allowing Mission Pods on the build, then I think I have everything in place for a Custom Frame as far as a Starship goes. then, it's Small Craft and Starbases....

v1.12 should now be available. Please let me know if you see any issues or have any suggestions/improvements. :)

v1.12
Release: 11/20/2022
Known Issues:
* Starship Character Sheet needs updated

Updated -
TOS_Player_Characters.stock
TNG_Player_Characters.stock
DS9_Player_Characters.stock

Fixed -
Added missing Ushaan-tor to melee weapons
Fixed "Ship Mission Pods: Resource Overspent." message for various starships

New -
Roles - Added selection of Character Role
Shackleton Expanse Campaign Guide
+ New Species

With the release of the 2nd edition ruleset for STA I am taking a look to see what needs updating to let the dataset work for either set of rules.

From what I understand most of the data should work between both editions, so there may not be a lot to do to support 2nd edition (which is what I'm hoping).

I am taking the opportunity to also clean things up a bit, etc. If there are any outstanding issues that you have found or items you need to work in a particular way, please either reply here or let me know in a PM or email. :)

A bit of an update...

So far, gotten the basics of 2E in for Main characters and Starships. Currently working on Small Craft and Supporting Characters.
JcreZAbm.png
Llgtokum.png

For Advances, it's coming slowly. This is where I'm at at the moment...
TGZoW2zm.png

I just wanted to say, although I don't use this game system, I highly appreciate that you've continued to keep it updated.

I just wanted to say, although I don't use this game system, I highly appreciate that you've continued to keep it updated.

THank you. :)

It's still way behind where I'd like it to be though. I've been missing a lot of material. However, thanks to the recent humble bundle, I have nearly everything for 1E I was missing. So, I'll be filling in some missing blanks as well. :)

You and your work is phenomenal. Thank you for all the hard work you are putting in and doing for this system. Everything looks great.

Back