Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 8th, 2014, 11:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
d20pfsrd - Ultimate Psionics (vX.XX)

The community has been hard at work inputting races, class, feats, powers, ARTs, and traits from Ultimate Psionics rules from Dreamscarred Press. It is now ready for everyone to unleash in there games!
Installation Instructions
See THIS post for full details.

Version Notes

v2.5 - June 8, 2014
Bug Fixes
-Maenad can now select their ART's (Alternate Racial Traits).
-Fixed the Astral Juggernauts free enhancements.
-Fixed Power Point Favored Class bonus was getting lost when a .por file was re-loaded.
-Fixed the soulknife not getting the correct bonus feat (Wild Talent/Psionic Talent).
-Fixed Cryptic unable to select Insight abilities.
-Fixed missing Psychic Warrior Paths.
-Fixed Psychic Warrior missing Spellcraft as a Class Skill.
-Fixed Dread not having Bonus Feats to select from.
-Fixed the trance for Survivor Path not providing DR.
-Misc text updates to Ultimate Psionics.

New
-Alternate Racial Traits for the Noral have been added.
-Feats (Many still need scripts and mechanics added for their function)
--Unlocked Talent and Access Psionic Talent feats now add new tabs for selecting the Talents and Powers!!!
-Cerebral Infiltrator, Enlightened Monk, Gaean Archetypes added.
-Minor Psionics, Pajor Psionics and Psionics Feat Rogue Talents added
-Dazing Shot, Vanish Advanced Rogue Talents added
-New adjustments: Powers Known and Powers Known, Talents.

Data File Authoring
-The special tag "Psionics.Class" no longer needs to be set in the editor. A mechanic now figures out if a class is psionic and adds the tag "Psionics.Class" to the Class Helper. It also assigns the correct number of Psionics.Class tags to the hero so that the PsiCrystal scripts can count levels easily. This tag is placed on the hero at First/100 meaning it is easy to use with bootstrap conditions.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; June 8th, 2014 at 05:06 PM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #791
ShadowChemosh

Old June 16th, 2014, 11:03 AM
Quote:
d20pfsrd - Community Bestiary (vX.XX)
The Community has been hard at work inputting adventure path and 3PP monsters. I have combined all these different books into one large data set for the community. Inside you will find hundreds of evil creatures to torture your players with or I mean give XP too.

Installation Instructions
See THIS post for full details.
Version Notes
Version 2.22 - June 16, 2014
  • Added chapter 6 of Reign of Winter.
  • Prepared all the Reign of Winter .por files so they will now work with the new HL Encounter Builder.
  • I recommend downloading the .zip files again PART1 and PART2.
  • Moved files to github for better source code control.
    https://github.com/shadowchemosh/Com...tiary/releases
  • Github is a source control repository and supports multiple editors creating branches. This will allow for easier merging of the branches back together again. This means multiple editors can even change the same file at the same time.
  • For a gui interface to work with GitHub please see SourceTree.
  • For getting started or being added as an editor please PM me.
  • If you are just asking to have a single file added to the CB we can still support the use of dropbox but for bigger changes I am going to require editors to use GitHub.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #792
TCArknight

Old June 18th, 2014, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatesvp
  1. Energy Missile: description is wrong (looks like Energy Cone)
  2. Survivor's Path: path powers seem different from that listed on the D20 site.
Fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayato Ken
  1. The psionic feat "talented" shows "speed of thought" as prereq instead of "overchannel" which it should be.
  2. Also psychokinesis power "energy missile" has a wrong description. It´s described as a cone, which it isn´t.
  3. Other psychokinesis damage powers lack accurate area descriptions, what is really confusing because you need to look it up.
  4. I just noticed, the cryptic insight list is missing the fast stealth insight.
  5. Cryptic counts only 1d6 enhanced pattern disruption on level 6, but it should be 2d6.
Fixed with the exception of #3. What is meant there? Is it the range calculations? Can you give an example?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh
  1. Some monsters appear to still have "Helper.SpellLike" instead of "Helper.PsiLike".
Fixed
TCArknight is offline   #793
sixteenbiticon

Old June 22nd, 2014, 05:25 PM
I just updating HL itself, the pathfinder package, and installing the UP package I am now getting this error:

sixteenbiticon is offline   #794
ShadowChemosh

Old June 22nd, 2014, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixteenbiticon View Post
I just updating HL itself, the pathfinder package, and installing the UP package I am now getting this error:

Those files names are not from the community as are files start with PFRPG_. So if you have some custom stuff or maybe some very old beta files you will need to remove them or change the source Ids.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #795
sixteenbiticon

Old June 23rd, 2014, 03:21 AM
Quote:
Those files names are not from the community as are files start with PFRPG_. So if you have some custom stuff or maybe some very old beta files you will need to remove them or change the source Ids.
If you could provide me with a link or some short instructions as to how to go about this, I would appreciate it. I have no other custom files that I am aware of. Thanks.
sixteenbiticon is offline   #796
ShadowChemosh

Old June 23rd, 2014, 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixteenbiticon View Post
If you could provide me with a link or some short instructions as to how to go about this, I would appreciate it. I have no other custom files that I am aware of. Thanks.
The easiest way to find the file is to start HL and pathfinder. Then go to "Tools->Explore Folders->Program Data Folder" which will open up the correct location for Pathfinder data folder. In the new window will be all the data files for pathfinder. Look for the "Sources - Psionics Unleashed.1st" file and delete it or move it to your desktop for now. Once that is done close HL down and restart and see if you get any more errors. If you do you can past them here and we can go from their.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #797
andrewm9

Old June 24th, 2014, 12:41 PM
Most of the Aegis Customizations while present in the data set, are not really functional. Examples include but are not limited to Powerful Build, Improved Damage Reduction, Brawn, & Hardy.

I wasn't sure if these were to be built later or were just missed. I was presuming they were to be built later. Going through the thread I didn't see any mention of it so I thought I woudl bring it up.

While I have adapted without it (even did a little scripting), I am curious. Not to mention for the lfie I can't figure out how to script the 'Improved Damage' customization. LOL. Anyway thanks guys for your hard work on the Ultimate Psionics data files.
andrewm9 is offline   #798
ShadowChemosh

Old June 24th, 2014, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewm9 View Post
Most of the Aegis Customizations while present in the data set, are not really functional. Examples include but are not limited to Powerful Build, Improved Damage Reduction, Brawn, & Hardy.

I wasn't sure if these were to be built later or were just missed. I was presuming they were to be built later. Going through the thread I didn't see any mention of it so I thought I woudl bring it up.

While I have adapted without it (even did a little scripting), I am curious. Not to mention for the lfie I can't figure out how to script the 'Improved Damage' customization. LOL. Anyway thanks guys for your hard work on the Ultimate Psionics data files.
Thanks for the bug report. I am not sure myself if not working or simply not scripted yet.

I guess we should try and put notes that say if not scripted yet.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #799
TCArknight

Old June 24th, 2014, 03:08 PM
That's part of what I'm working on for the next release. The insights for the Cryptic and other items like that are in similar shape.

So far, I've gotten A-E coded with scripts if they need them, and slowly getting the next ones into place.
TCArknight is offline   #800
Closed Thread