Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Jasper

Old January 9th, 2011, 10:08 PM
Hi all,
I've bought Hero Lab awhile ago and have a bunch of add ons purchased for it.
One of my players has made an Aldori dueling style fighters for the Kingmaker AP. I made a test fighter in Hero Lab and levelled him to 15 but there seems to be no option to get the Aldori Dueling Mastery feat (Pathfinder Chronicles Campaign Setting Hardcover, page 67). Does this feat not exist for HeroLab?
Also I've purchased (and activated) the Inner Sea Primer package for Hero Lab and I still cannot add the Aldori dueling style package from page 24 of the book to fighters.

Am I missing something here? I bought the Inner Sea package specifically to make my player's character in Hero Lab but it can't. If the fighting styles weren't updated from the Inner Sea Primer what DID I spend my money on?

Thanks in advance for any help.
Jasper is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
chiefweasel

Old January 10th, 2011, 04:37 AM
When you created the fighter char, did you select all the Kingmaker and such source materials?

Web site - Cheese Weasel Logistics - www.cheeseweasel.net
Twitter - @CheeseWeaselGMZ
For user created content check out www.d20pfsrd.com and www.cheeseweasel.net
For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Golkiwu

Old January 10th, 2011, 06:29 AM
I have attempted to replicate this, and from what I can (or can't) see is that there is no feat even in the "Everything" list for this. I own, and have selected all of the sources for HL. I would post it as a Bug/Fix.

That's Homunculus!
Golkiwu is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Wintergreen

Old January 10th, 2011, 07:06 AM
With the Inner Sea Primer, Aldori duelist is a fighter archetype.
Wintergreen is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Mathias
Lone Wolf Staff

Old January 10th, 2011, 09:06 AM
Here's the Player's Companion: Inner Sea Primer book from Paizo's website: http://paizo.com/store/games/rolepla.../v5748btpy8hih

That book is available in HL.

Here's the Pathfinder Chronicles: Campaign Setting hardcover, also from Paizo's website:
http://paizo.com/store/byCompany/p/p.../v5748btpy84eo

The Pathfinder Chronicles: Campaign Setting book will be superceded in March by the Campaign Setting: Inner Sea World Guide.
http://paizo.com/store/games/rolepla.../v5748btpy8dd7

Since the Pathfinder update of the campaign setting hardcover is only 3 months away, we're waiting to see the updated version of the book before entering the material into HL.
Mathias is offline   #5 Reply With Quote
Golkiwu

Old January 10th, 2011, 09:38 AM
So it is "coming soon".

Reasonable, especially considering the release dates.

That's Homunculus!
Golkiwu is offline   #6 Reply With Quote
Jasper

Old January 10th, 2011, 09:56 AM
Hm, okay, I guess I'll have to wait. Will I have to buy the advanced player's guide package to make a sword scion? I don't have that book so I know nothing about Archtypes. I just saw them referenced in the Inner Sea Primer yesterday for the first time. Thanks for the responses.
Jasper is offline   #7 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 10th, 2011, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
I've bought Hero Lab awhile ago and have a bunch of add ons purchased for it.
One of my players has made an Aldori dueling style fighters for the Kingmaker AP. I made a test fighter in Hero Lab and levelled him to 15 but there seems to be no option to get the Aldori Dueling Mastery feat (Pathfinder Chronicles Campaign Setting Hardcover, page 67).
I created the Campaign Feat months ago for the community and released it at d20pfsrd in the "Pathfinder Adventure Paths" folder for Kingmaker. Their are two versions of the .user file available. One is made to work with the Official dueling sword from the Adventurer's Armory and the other works with the dueling sword from the Adventurer's Armor from the d20pfsrd site.

So if you have the AA add on you would want " PFRPG_AP_KingMaker_SwordScion_wl.user". This adds the Dueling Feat from the campaign setting and overrides the Sword Scion Trait to work with the dueling sword instead of longsword.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #8 Reply With Quote