Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Theocrat

Send a message via Skype™ to Theocrat

Old March 29th, 2013, 09:48 PM
Hi all, The Feats of Subterfuge feat - Self Delusion doesn't seem to change the Will save from Wisdom to to Charisma.
I'm wondering if this is an issue with the feat just not correcting the will save designation or if it's a bug and I need to enable at bonus to Will via the adjustments tab (as I'm doing it now).

Thanks.

Theocrat Issak

Theocrat Issak
Las Vegas Lodge Gaming Agent
PFSTheocrat@gmail.com
Theocrat is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 30th, 2013, 11:32 AM
Where is that feat from? Is it official HL or a community thing? I have a good memory but even I can't memorize every feat in Pathfinder.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote
Asandir

Old March 30th, 2013, 12:49 PM
SGG - Feats of Subterfuge. That's an early dataset I created for the community and about all the set has in it is the Feats and the Pre-Reqs for taking them. Most of them are not character functional. Originally I built them for just myself, and I struggle with the scripting language to say the least. I'm better at putting in the content than I am with scripting.
Asandir is offline   #3 Reply With Quote
Theocrat

Send a message via Skype™ to Theocrat

Old March 31st, 2013, 03:21 PM
With all the feats, spells and such that is just official for PFRPG it is the main reason that I use HeroLab. There are just too many official things to remember or think of which might fit best. Combine that with the many feats and classes that are PFRPG compatible, and it's a nightmare. For the fix for this feat, I just added a generic modifier.
Now to hope that some awesome coder starts adding in the rest of SSG's awesome products. In fact, having HL files is likely the biggest reason for a purchase.

Theocrat Issak
Las Vegas Lodge Gaming Agent
PFSTheocrat@gmail.com
Theocrat is offline   #4 Reply With Quote
Asandir

Old March 31st, 2013, 05:18 PM
There are a few folks working on Herolab data files for SGG material. I've built out a number of them and have turned them over to another guy to work out a lot of the more advanced scripting that I can't do. How soon he will be able to get to it remains to be seen and then when it gets added to existing SGG material I can't tell you since I don't work for SGG. I just help the best I can with datasets.
Asandir is offline   #5 Reply With Quote