Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 24th, 2017, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli View Post
I ran into a bug - I think - with the Unchained Monk Zen Archer archetype. Not sure if it's in the archetype itself or in the way it interacts with the Feat Tax house rules from World is Square, though.

I made a 7th level Unchained Monk, Zen Archer archetype. It spells out in the class abilities that Way of the Bow (Weapon Focus and Weapon Specialization) are granted, and what they replace. But the feats don't actually appear in the feat section and the character is not getting the bonuses for them.

I'm attaching the portfolio in case that will help.
I loaded the character up on my iPad with just the Community Pack. The feats show on the Feats tab and are waiting for a weapon to be selected.

Based on just that the other addon your running must be overriding these feats. Based on error messages I see the addon is doing allot of Replace Thing ID's. I personally try and never use that as it always causes strange issues.

I am sorry I don't have any good advice except to contact the people doing the "World is Square" stuff. As I am using the same basic techniques that LW does for classes this can't be the only class its causing issues with.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #961 Reply With Quote
Maidhc O Casain

Old January 24th, 2017, 11:35 AM
I was afraid of that - OK, thanks.

I can get around it by using adjustments to add the feats and make them bonuses, but that's not nearly as neat and tidy as I like my stuff... I'll see if I can get contact info for the people who've done the World is Square.
Maidhc O Casain is offline   #962 Reply With Quote
Thanatos1320

Old January 25th, 2017, 12:53 PM
I think the latest update broke the Pathfinder Pack. None of the options are showing up in my list at all since the Pathfinder update happened. I've even tried redownloading and importing it and nothing changes.
Thanatos1320 is offline   #963 Reply With Quote
Krothos

Old January 25th, 2017, 01:00 PM
I've updated to HL 13.8 and my Shadow's PFP is still active/working on my iPad. Can't test on my computer until I get home this evening. Maybe reinstalling the PFP might help?
Krothos is offline   #964 Reply With Quote
Thanatos1320

Old January 25th, 2017, 01:13 PM
I've already tried that a couple times now. Doesn't do anything. Spheres of Power has also stopped showing up. Maybe it's having the same problem?
Thanatos1320 is offline   #965 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old January 25th, 2017, 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos1320 View Post
I think the latest update broke the Pathfinder Pack. None of the options are showing up in my list at all since the Pathfinder update happened. I've even tried redownloading and importing it and nothing changes.
Are you getting an error on Pathfinder Load? If so HL has gone into safe mode and will not load any addons.

In addition you can RIGHT click the error message window select copy and paste it in here.

Thanks

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #966 Reply With Quote
Thanatos1320

Old January 25th, 2017, 02:14 PM
I am getting an error message actually. It seems Spheres of Power has something that references the "source" component which was removed.

Quote:
The data files could not be loaded due to errors. Hero Lab will now attempt to load them in recovery mode. Once loaded, you can access the editor as normal to correct any errors.

The following errors occurred:

Component Set 'SoPSphStf1' - Reference to non-existent component 'source'
Component Set 'SoPSphWand' - Reference to non-existent component 'source'
I guess I'll have to wait for TheIronGolem to fix that problem. At least I have an idea what the problem is now. Thanks for the help.
Thanatos1320 is offline   #967 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old January 25th, 2017, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanatos1320 View Post
I am getting an error message actually. It seems Spheres of Power has something that references the "source" component which was removed.
Yeah and once "one" addon has an error nothing loads.

I double checked and I don't see any of my components making use of the "Source" one. Hopefully this is just a SOP issue.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #968 Reply With Quote
Dwayne

Old January 25th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Is there any word if the Greyhawk files will be added? The last I read about it was several months ago about trying to add them.
Dwayne is offline   #969 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old January 25th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwayne View Post
Is there any word if the Greyhawk files will be added? The last I read about it was several months ago about trying to add them.
That last I remember asking the person said they where still cleaning up the files. That was the last I recall.

HERE is the thread...

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #970 Reply With Quote