Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - User Projects
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Bluephoenix

Old November 15th, 2010, 10:49 AM
doing finish work on ultimate magus, wayfarer guide and geometer today, also have begun the following PrCs:

Races of Stone: Runesmith
Complete Adventurer: Exemplar
Bluephoenix is offline   #71 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 16th, 2010, 09:34 AM
Awesome work guys. Things have really started hoping in getting all the 3.5 stuff done which is sweet! I now myself and the rest of the community really do appreciate it. Their is allot to do so try and make sure you don't take on too much. Their is plenty of time to get to everything.

Been really sick sense Saturday so sorry if I was a little slow in answering anyone's emails.

In other news I started a WIP(work in progress) list in THIS post also to help try and coordinate who is working on what. Feel free to let me know if I missed you by sending me an PM.

Lawful_g or others I have a quick question about the Healer and Marshal classes from the Miniatures handbook. They both have a similar ability of getting Skill Focus, but say that if you already have it that you can pick another. My interpretation was that they meant a new skill to have Skill Focus go against. Trying out Lawful_g's marshal class he took it as a whole new feat which I can see by the wording.

We should make them work the same so just wondering which most people think its suppose to be. A whole new feat or just a different skill to focus in? Also if anyone happens to know any FAQ or Errata for this feel free to share.

Thanks

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #72 Reply With Quote
bodrin

Old November 16th, 2010, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Lawful_g or others I have a quick question about the Healer and Marshal classes from the Miniatures handbook. They both have a similar ability of getting Skill Focus, but say that if you already have it that you can pick another. My interpretation was that they meant a new skill to have Skill Focus go against. Trying out Lawful_g's marshal class he took it as a whole new feat which I can see by the wording.

We should make them work the same so just wondering which most people think its suppose to be. A whole new feat or just a different skill to focus in? Also if anyone happens to know any FAQ or Errata for this feel free to share.
Thanks
Direct wording from Miniatures Handbook Page 9 Healer Class

Skill Focus (Heal): A healer’s focused training grants her this
bonus feat at 2nd level. If she already has that feat, she may
choose a different one.

Direct wording from Miniatures Handbook Page 13 Marshal Class

Skill Focus (Diplomacy): Because a marshal has a way with
people, he gains this feat as a bonus feat. If the marshal already
has the feat, he can choose a different one.

I would interpret this as choose another feat and not another skill for the Skill focus feat.

After all it's a bonus feat not a bonus skill!

I cant see anything in the errata or faqs but I'll keep looking just in case!

Last edited by bodrin; November 16th, 2010 at 02:58 PM.
bodrin is offline   #73 Reply With Quote
bodrin

Old November 16th, 2010, 05:16 PM
Psionic Item powers and SRD poisons sent for testing!
bodrin is offline   #74 Reply With Quote
Bluephoenix

Old November 17th, 2010, 04:53 AM
Completed and sent as of yesterday:
CArc - PrC Wayfarer guide
CArc - PrC Geometer
RoS - PrC Runesmith
CAdv - PrC Exemplar

Still WIP:
CMag - PrC Ultimate Magus

Started Work on:
MIC - Weapon Augment Crystals
MIC - Relic Millennial Chainmail (polishing left)
RoS - PrC Deepwarden
RoS - PrC Battlesmith
RotW - PrC Skypledged

at this time it is my intention this weekend to go through all the Races of the Wild material and see what is missing from the datafiles, and if possible finish the sourcebook completely.
Bluephoenix is offline   #75 Reply With Quote
chiefweasel

Old November 17th, 2010, 05:40 AM
For all the classes and such that are being completed, we need to have a few folks to test them out and offer feedback. i know Theocrat and Tekkmage, and Ogrepuppy have offered in the past. It might be a good idea to create a email list with the testers on it and that way we can send all the materials to everyone at once.

I think that I am going to try and put together a list of what has been done so far. That way anyone who wants to create user content will know what has been done and what needs to be done yet. I'll try to do this over the weekend.

Also, last thing I promise, I am wondering if we should see is LW can create a new forum item for User Created Content for each game system. That way we can keep all the conversion seperate from the normal workings of HL. Its just a thought, anyone have any opinions? Thanks.

Web site - Cheese Weasel Logistics - www.cheeseweasel.net
Twitter - @CheeseWeaselGMZ
For user created content check out www.d20pfsrd.com and www.cheeseweasel.net
For video demos of Hero Lab go to http://www.youtube.com/user/TheChiefweasel?blend=9&ob=5
chiefweasel is offline   #76 Reply With Quote
bodrin

Old November 18th, 2010, 03:26 AM
Psionic Powers from races of the Dragon and Strong mind feat from Eberron Campaigns setting entered.

Files sent for testing!
bodrin is offline   #77 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old November 18th, 2010, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodrin View Post
Psionic Powers from races of the Dragon and Strong mind feat from Eberron Campaigns setting entered.

Files sent for testing!
Just an FYI for both bodrin and others. Been getting the occasional .user file along with text files listing what was changed. This is really nice. Instead of using a .txt file would be easier to use the File History feature built right into the editor. This way the To-Do Notes, File History(ie changes) and even who is the author of the file will be stored within the .user file.

To use this feature be in the Editor and go to the "View" menu and in their is the Edit(File Author, File History, and File To-Do List). Much nicer for keeping everything together and organized as its starting to be a little over whelming on this side of things.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #78 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh

Old November 18th, 2010, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefweasel View Post
For all the classes and such that are being completed, we need to have a few folks to test them out and offer feedback. i know Theocrat and Tekkmage, and Ogrepuppy have offered in the past.
If you have their emails and stuff can you send them along to me. I am losing track of Forum Names to Email Addresses. I know I suck!

As yea I could use some help in testing so that would be great.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #79 Reply With Quote
bodrin

Old November 18th, 2010, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Just an FYI for both bodrin and others. Been getting the occasional .user file along with text files listing what was changed. This is really nice. Instead of using a .txt file would be easier to use the File History feature built right into the editor. This way the To-Do Notes, File History(ie changes) and even who is the author of the file will be stored within the .user file.

To use this feature be in the Editor and go to the "View" menu and in their is the Edit(File Author, File History, and File To-Do List). Much nicer for keeping everything together and organized as its starting to be a little over whelming on this side of things.
I am such a dumbass at times, I never even bothered looking under the view menu. Those 3 headings alone are very self explanatory. consider all files sent by me to contain pertinent information from now on.
bodrin is offline   #80 Reply With Quote