Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Closed Thread

Asandir

Old December 9th, 2013, 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blzbob View Post
Shadow, I managed to complete the RGG: Alchemist Discoveries. Would you like it emailed to you? The only thing I didn't add were the example devices. I figure that people will have to make their own anyway. I can add them if you want before I send it. Those should be pretty easy.
I've done one as well, but seeing as how you are actually a Volunteer Data File contributor, your file is probably much more complete than the one I have built. Look forward to seeing it in SGG/RGG downloads.

Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.
Asandir is offline   #571
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 9th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blzbob View Post
Shadow, I managed to complete the RGG: Alchemist Discoveries. Would you like it emailed to you? The only thing I didn't add were the example devices. I figure that people will have to make their own anyway. I can add them if you want before I send it. Those should be pretty easy.
Yes plz. Send it to my forum user id at yahoo dot com.

As for the example devices that's up to you as I don't have this class. If its easy its not a bad idea maybe to have them their for people to pull in.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #572
blzbob

Old December 9th, 2013, 07:40 PM
I sent it without the example items. Since there is more than one way to make the item, each should be done as a custom item for each alchemist. I also sent you the Class Acts: Alchemists from Abandoned Arts.
blzbob is offline   #573
wolfang237

Old December 10th, 2013, 02:03 AM
Alright - went onto the updates place on the Hero Lab program, added the source, downloaded the Player Pack and Super Genius Game packs, and then nothing showed up. No Super Genius Game section with stuff I can enable or disable and nothing seemed new anywhere else that looked like it might have come from the Player Pack.

What I DID get was this error message: "Thing 'cMCPBrawlG' - Condition phase/priority (First/500) for bootstrap thing 'wUnarmed' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/495)

This error message occurred when I downloaded the two packs and it tells me the data files aren't being loaded because of this error. I can later "access the editor as normal to correct any errors" as it says. I get the gist that maybe I'm missing an HL packet or I actually managed to screw up when clicking buttons in a streamlined, user friendly process...?

Either way, my guess is the error is what's keeping me from seeing any of the user content.
wolfang237 is offline   #574
ShadowChemosh

Old December 10th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfang237 View Post
Alright - went onto the updates place on the Hero Lab program, added the source, downloaded the Player Pack and Super Genius Game packs, and then nothing showed up. No Super Genius Game section with stuff I can enable or disable and nothing seemed new anywhere else that looked like it might have come from the Player Pack.

What I DID get was this error message: "Thing 'cMCPBrawlG' - Condition phase/priority (First/500) for bootstrap thing 'wUnarmed' occurs after earliest rule/script (First/495)

This error message occurred when I downloaded the two packs and it tells me the data files aren't being loaded because of this error. I can later "access the editor as normal to correct any errors" as it says. I get the gist that maybe I'm missing an HL packet or I actually managed to screw up when clicking buttons in a streamlined, user friendly process...?

Either way, my guess is the error is what's keeping me from seeing any of the user content.
As soon as HL gets an error it goes into safe mode and does not load any .user files. So yes its preventing you from seeing the addons.

cMCPBrawlG is I am pretty sure from the Modern Data set. Did you also install that? I think its out of date as its using an invalid timing on a bootstrap. I am 99% sure that cMCPBrawlG is not in the community packages. I can double check when I get home tonight.

You can go to Tools->Manage Third Party Updates to see if you also installed the Modern Data set.

Hero Lab Resources:
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #575
ShadowChemosh

Old December 10th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
I am 99% sure that cMCPBrawlG is not in the community packages. I can double check when I get home tonight.
Nope cMCPBrawlG does not exist in any of the Community Packages.

Hero Lab Resources:
ShadowChemosh is offline   #576
bodrin

Old December 11th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane_Severance View Post
Just wanted to remind you of the error on the Antipaladin WotW Lord of Darkness archetype. At level 17 they get the Monk Hand of Tyranny archetype ability "Tongue of Lies."

No rush, just didn't want it to get lost. Do you have a dedicated bug report/feedback thread or is this thread the correct one to point these things out?
I've looked at my copy of the archetypes and The Lord of darkness doesn't get any ability at 17th level it's the monk archetype that gets a 17th level tongue of lies ability.

Dormio Forte Somnio

Community Created Resources :
Data Package Repositories :
d20pfsrd
Custom Character Sheets
Community Server Setup (Packs)

Hero Lab Help- Video Tutorials and Pathfinder FAQ

bodrin is offline   #577
Frodie

Old December 11th, 2013, 04:10 PM
I just checked the modern files and it's not in there. I seem to remember there was a user file, (but IDK where it came from), that had something like MCP in the file name and something about Gestalt classes.

Oh found it, it on the d20pfsrd site called: MCP Classes.user. I think that is where the issue is.
Frodie is offline   #578
wolfang237

Old December 11th, 2013, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frodie View Post
I just checked the modern files and it's not in there. I seem to remember there was a user file, (but IDK where it came from), that had something like MCP in the file name and something about Gestalt classes.

Oh found it, it on the d20pfsrd site called: MCP Classes.user. I think that is where the issue is.
Yes - I figured it out after uninstalling all of the third party content and I still got the error. Considering it's based on Gestalt Class content, I'm going to have to venture a guess and say it's the Brawler 'gestalt' class that's being playtested right now. The content is free until the book is published, in which case it gets taken off and is then up for purchase as a package from Lone Wolf.

These classes came with Hero Lab after I redownloaded it on this computer so I'm not sure if there's a way I can disable it - maybe disable the playtesting content? I'll browse around for a way to do that.

I was prompted to do all of this because the error came up when I tried to test content I had edited with the tools and decided to actually uninstall the third party content, which led to me STILL getting the error and making the Brawl and Brawler connection... I'm just an idiot sometimes.
wolfang237 is offline   #579
wolfang237

Old December 11th, 2013, 09:39 PM
Alright, there was a very obvious option to disable playtest content at the top of the list for 'Customize Character' but disabling it did nothing, so I just found the MCP Classes.user and deleted it. Solved the problem - time to test out 3rd party materials!
wolfang237 is offline   #580
Closed Thread