Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 24th, 2013, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifer4700 View Post
Get some rest. If you haven't got your health... you haven't got anything.
Thanks, Count!
rob is offline   #91 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 24th, 2013, 12:23 PM
I'm a wreck today. The exhaustion has caught up to me in a big way, and I have family stuff in a few hours to attend to. So I'll circle back here in the next couple of days and try to provide some insights into our thought process regarding the pre-release criteria.
rob is offline   #92 Reply With Quote
Kendall-DM
Spy

Old December 24th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Enjoy the holidays with your family rob, this kind of stuff can wait, but you never want to neglect what matters. We'll see you again in a few days. Merry Christmas!
Kendall-DM is offline   #93 Reply With Quote
weogarth

Old December 24th, 2013, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifer4700 View Post
Get some rest. If you haven't got your health... you haven't got anything.
Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
I'm a wreck today. The exhaustion has caught up to me in a big way, and I have family stuff in a few hours to attend to. So I'll circle back here in the next couple of days and try to provide some insights into our thought process regarding the pre-release criteria.
Surprised this hasn't happened sooner. You guys all deserve a few days off. Try not to fall asleep and drown in your egg nog.

Happy Holidays to everyone at LWD and everyone else here. Cheers!
weogarth is offline   #94 Reply With Quote
AEIOU

Old December 24th, 2013, 10:33 PM
Wishing everyone at Wolflair the happiest of holidays. You've done an amazing job with this software and every iterative release makes it more stable and feature-rich. RW is indeed a game changer. Thank you and Merry Christmas!
AEIOU is offline   #95 Reply With Quote
TCArknight

Old December 26th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Here's hoping everyone at LWD had a fantastic, relaxing holiday!

Even though I'm anxious to be able to purchase RW, I want the team to be in one piece so that I can continue to give them my money
TCArknight is offline   #96 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old December 26th, 2013, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Honestly Rob if you where one of my minions I would at this point take away your blackberry and laptop. I would then force you to leave for at least 48hrs. Burnt out programmers often do more harm then good.

People especially on forums are going to complain no matter what you do or how good you do it. You still have a good amount to accomplish so a little reset around the holidays is a good thing.

I am currently running four development projects right now and if any one of them where running as good as Realm Works I would be a jumping for joy. So just remember it can always be worse.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #97 Reply With Quote
Mead

Old December 26th, 2013, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh View Post
Honestly Rob if you where one of my minions I would at this point take away your blackberry and laptop. I would then force you to leave for at least 48hrs. Burnt out programmers often do more harm then good.

People especially on forums are going to complain no matter what you do or how good you do it. You still have a good amount to accomplish so a little reset around the holidays is a good thing.

I am currently running four development projects right now and if any one of them where running as good as Realm Works I would be a jumping for joy. So just remember it can always be worse.

I agree. Spend some quality time with family. Go for a hike. Go polar bear plunging. That last may actually cure exhaustion.

Last edited by Mead; December 26th, 2013 at 03:26 PM.
Mead is offline   #98 Reply With Quote
rob
Lone Wolf Staff

Old December 27th, 2013, 05:34 AM
Cross-posted from the Pre-Release Update thread since I also promised some answers here in this thread...

Quick note: Today did not go the way I envisioned it, so I'm not going to be able to address some of the questions that have been raised as I had planned for tonight. I had to euthanize my cat tonight. She's been my loyal companion for just shy of 20 years and the whole experience has really messed me up.

I have to be on a plane in less than 12 hours and haven't slept yet, so I don't expect I'll be back online until Saturday at the earliest. Thanks in advance for being patient and cutting me a little slack right now.
rob is offline   #99 Reply With Quote
JackOfAllGames

Old December 27th, 2013, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Cross-posted from the Pre-Release Update thread since I also promised some answers here in this thread...

Quick note: Today did not go the way I envisioned it, so I'm not going to be able to address some of the questions that have been raised as I had planned for tonight. I had to euthanize my cat tonight. She's been my loyal companion for just shy of 20 years and the whole experience has really messed me up.

I have to be on a plane in less than 12 hours and haven't slept yet, so I don't expect I'll be back online until Saturday at the earliest. Thanks in advance for being patient and cutting me a little slack right now.
Sorry to hear that, man. Take it easy! Take as much time as you need. Don't worry about the forum. 'Tis a silly place.
JackOfAllGames is offline   #100 Reply With Quote