Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Online Forums > Hero Lab Online Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
darkops

Old August 14th, 2018, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob View Post
NOTE TO EVERYONE:

As valuable as this dialog is, I also have a ton of development work I need to do. I spent a huge chunk of the last few days writing the initial post and responding to all the questions here. So I now need to focus on all my development tasks.

I think that the most common and pressing questions/concerns have been expressed and answered in the dialog above. So I'll return here to answer further questions in probably a few days.

Thanks for your patience!
Thanks Rob. I really appreciate you taking time out to respond to my comments and concerns. I recognized prior to posting that many of my comments, suggestions, and observations are not easy to implement or economically feasible for a company of your size. However, I hoped that putting out some of those ideas would help convey customer feedback that would be of use and allow the open discussion of issues that I or many of my players have identified. Perhaps some essence of the feedback will help the development team moving forward. Whether that be increased communication, putting a focus on certain features, or opening up an internal discussion about what can be done to minimize barriers for HLC users to transition to HLO.

With respect to any personal life disruptions. While it is no one's business to know about these things, I think you'll find that many of us have a healthy respect for your position. My wife has only recently beaten a 2-3 year stint with cancer which has exacted various tolls on our family, her career, and things we previously took for granted. At the end of the day the most important thing is your health and happiness. Making sure you have a good work life balance and avoiding burnout are important. If it is the difference of product/feature delay or your health, I can at least speak for myself and say that you are much more important!

Your time and candor are appreciated. Thank you.
darkops is offline   #11 Reply With Quote