Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Realm Works Forums > Realm Works Discussion
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
daplunk

Old January 17th, 2017, 01:47 PM
Hi Team,

A question if I may...

How will the RW Content Market impact on the HL Market.

Currently you see the PF Core Books in the HL Market. It contains everything you need to make characters using the options in the books.

In the future I suspect you will also sell the PF Core Books on the RW Content Market.

What I want to know is how will the two overlap given the applications talk to each other.

Will the RW content come with the necessary files for the embedded Hero Lab Portfolios that will come with the RW content?
Will this be the same content that can be purchased from the HL Market?
Will we need to buy the HL content and the RW content to get the full experience?

I know we are expecting information to start flowing in the coming weeks. I just have my wallet in front of me looking at the new 5e content (which i really don't need... but have to collect all the shinies!) and I'm sitting here thinking that while I would love the HL content, I would also love to have the RW content. Full race entries, etc.

I really feel like the products work so well together that I have started to think of them as one product, even though I know they aren't.

Realm Works - Community Links
Realm Work and Hero Lab Videos
Ream Works Facebook User Group
CC3+ Facebook User Group

D&D 5e Community Pack - Contributor
General Hero Lab Support & Community Resources
D&D 5e Community Pack - Install Instructions / D&D 5e Community Pack - Log Fault / D&D 5e Community Pack - Editor Knowledge Base

Obsidian
Obsidian TTRPG Tutorials
daplunk is offline   #1 Reply With Quote