Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Lunarius

Old July 25th, 2013, 10:38 PM
Hello! I joined the HL forums specifically for this, and while I have read each page of the thread and I've tried hard not to overlook the answer to my question, I'll be the first to admit that I'm more than a little scatter-brained.

Since I initially purchased HL I've been in love with the way this custom sheet works: it prints wonderfully and it converts into great PDFs. It's everything I could need for tabletop gaming. However, lately I've been getting into more and more PbP games and a sheet like this would be excellent for my GMs since it has so much info in such a tidy fashion. My problem is that I can't export the HTML to upload to my webspace.

I don't know how clear that is, so please forgive me if I over-explain:
When I export the custom sheet from HL and open it in my browser (Safari on Mac OSX) I'm able to make changes and move aspects of the sheet until I'm content.
However, I can't get just the HTML for the sheet itself (not the configuration aspects) to export. Saving the page (as an .html or .webarchive) saves everything, configuration js included.

Is there any way I can export the HTML for just the formatted information?

Thanks for your time!
Lunarius is offline   #11 Reply With Quote