Lone Wolf Development Forums  

Go Back   Lone Wolf Development Forums > Hero Lab Forums > HL - Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Grand Moff Vixen

Old October 16th, 2013, 05:15 PM
I have discovered when using the custom race builder there is a trait with incorrect wording.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapping Tail (3 RP)
: Prerequisites: None; Benefit: Members of this race have a tail they can use to make attacks of opportunity with a reach of 5 feet. The tail is a natural attack that deals 1d6 points of damage plus the user’s Strength modifier if Small, 1d8 points of damage plus the user’s Strength modifier if Medium, or 1d10 points of damage plus 1-1/2 times the user’s Strength modifier if Large. Special: If a Large creature has the reach trait, its tail also gains reach.
This is how the wording should be. In Hero Lab it states that this ability is once per day. Nowhere in the ability in the book does it state that it is limited to such uses.

Here is the image from my Hero Lab. I have updated everything pertinent to Pathfinder so it is the latest version. I have also the latest Hero Lab version for the base program.

Grand Moff Vixen is offline   #1 Reply With Quote
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 16th, 2013, 07:50 PM
Please report bugs using the Bug Reporting tool as those listed in individual threads will get lost. Most likely this was just a copy/paste error that left the 1/day tag on the Thing is all.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote