View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 2nd, 2017, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krothos View Post
So... I followed your instructions but it appears my Internet Explorer is not playing well with the download file. I can save as HTML and TXT, neither seem to work in HL.
Save it initially as a text file. Then you will need to rename it to .user extension. That or maybe don't use a browser called Internet Exploder.

I am most likely releasing a version really soon before I go back to work. So you can play with it then if you don't want to fight with downloading/installing one file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krothos View Post
I was able to look through the code and see what you did with it. While I can't program this stuff myself, I can follow it fairly well. This appears to the be the best option so far. Did you test this code with a 2-Handed Fighter 15 with Power Attack and Furious Focus, making sure the math is correct
I did. Plus enlarge person and rage and stuff. So the main stuff is working but so many combinations of attacks can't do everything.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #907 Reply With Quote