View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 23rd, 2017, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djc664 View Post
Having the same error as another two pages back; getting an error and can't open the portfolio: "Thing Extension fStunnPin - thing fStunnPin not defined"

My friend has had this error since two week ago, but I had not had a chance to properly troubleshoot until now.

1. Removed app from storage settings.
2. Restarted iPad (Air 1 or 2, if I recall. Will double check)
3. Downloaded Hero Lab - did not enter license information, but did sync to dropbox.
4. The portfolio opens, but with different messages for the Community package missing with Hero Lab open as character sheet only.
5. Download the Community package, portfolio opens just fine with no error.
6. Activated the license for Hero Lab to level up the character, and then I cannot open it at all with the error at the top of the post.

v1.6 as well.

We do not have the Pathfinder Unchained license. This is a 14th level portfolio that has been used with this iPad since level 4 or so over a year, and had not had this issue prior.

Any thoughts?
HERE is the post from Colen that the issue is specific to the iPad app software. The next release that is coming "soon" will fix this. Nothing I can really do I am sorry to say. The issue is in the app itself.

The only thing I can think of to do is try and see if 1.5 or 1.4 has the issue and if not I could post up a link to rollback. Hey we are in luck I still have these old versions on the server.

iPad v1.05
iPad v1.04

Follow the steps in FAQ#1 to delete the current pack off your iPad. Then in Safari click the above links to download the file. Then click "open in" and select "HL App". Hopefully the older version will get you at least working in the mean time....

Sorry about this....

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #956 Reply With Quote