View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 9th, 2012, 11:24 AM
I know sawtooth has been reported before but also saw it had an update in 6.13 so I apologize for reporting if already on the to-do list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
[*]The Sawtooth Sabre has been updated to the latest version (from Inner Sea World Guide), and now counts as Light for the purposes of Two Weapon Fighting only (and not for weapon finesse or other things).
So I was playing around with the "Helper.TwoWpLight" tag as I wanted to use it for some house rules and found strange results. So I went back to my CORE data set with no .user files and tested out the Sawtooth weapon.

What I found was the value for the Main hand is 2 points off. I used as a test character a level 1 Fighter, all abilities scores as 10, Exotic Weapon(Sawtooth) feat, Two-Weapon Fighting feat, and two normal non-magical Sawtooth weapons.

What I got when I equipped one sawtooth as main and the 2nd as off-hand was that the main hand was at -3 and the off-hand was -1. See attached image.

So it should be -1 for both main and off hand same as if I was wielding a sawtooth and a dagger.

Main: +1 Bab, +0 Str, -2 TWF with a light-off hand = -1
Off-Hand: +1 Bab, +0 Str, -2 TWF with a light-off hand = -1

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image1.jpg (15.0 KB, 4 views)

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #430