View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old March 14th, 2014, 01:34 PM
Hmmm I have re-read what you wrote a few times and I think I know what your asking.

You would like do display a value represented as dice 1d4, 2d4 on all characters using Ultimate Rulership?

So assuming that is correct what I would do is a create a new Racial Special called "Consumption" and write your evail script to change the livename to include this Dice Value.

Then to get it onto all characters create a new "Mechanic" and bootstrap the new Racial Special to the new Mechanic. You have to restart HL to get Mechanics to Work right "Test Now" does not. Mechanics are automatically attached to all characters and what it has bootstrapped will then come along also.

This will cause the new Racial Special to appear on all characters past and present that turn on the "Ultimate Rulership" source option.

This is exactly what I did recently for "Fire as She Bears" package I created for my home games. This way players are able to check mark "Getting the Gauge" and "Aboard a Ship" on their iPads.

That is my thoughts...

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #2 Reply With Quote