View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 8th, 2014, 10:58 AM
Ultimate Psionics v2.6 Combined Bug Report Thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gatesvp View Post
  1. Energy Missile: description is wrong (looks like Energy Cone)
  2. Survivor's Path: path powers seem different from that listed on the D20 site.
Fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayato Ken
  1. The psionic feat "talented" shows "speed of thought" as prereq instead of "overchannel" which it should be.
  2. Also psychokinesis power "energy missile" has a wrong description. Itīs described as a cone, which it isnīt.
  3. Other psychokinesis damage powers lack accurate area descriptions, what is really confusing because you need to look it up.
  4. I just noticed, the cryptic insight list is missing the fast stealth insight.
  5. Cryptic counts only 1d6 enhanced pattern disruption on level 6, but it should be 2d6.
Fixed with the exception of #3. What is meant there? Is it the range calculations? Can you give an example?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowChemosh
  1. Some monsters appear to still have "Helper.SpellLike" instead of "Helper.PsiLike".
Fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewm9 View Post
Most of the Aegis Customizations while present in the data set, are not really functional. Examples include but are not limited to Powerful Build, Improved Damage Reduction, Brawn, & Hardy.

I wasn't sure if these were to be built later or were just missed. I was presuming they were to be built later. Going through the thread I didn't see any mention of it so I thought I woudl bring it up.

While I have adapted without it (even did a little scripting), I am curious. Not to mention for the lfie I can't figure out how to script the 'Improved Damage' customization. LOL. Anyway thanks guys for your hard work on the Ultimate Psionics data files.
Thanks for the bug report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewm9 View Post
On the Ultimate Psionics data set again, the War Mind power selections are broken. My test was an Aegis with a 13 Wisdom. if I do not select Warrior's Journey it will not let me select any powers. If I do select it will only let me choose Aegis. It should by default let me select Psychic Warrior powers without doing anything since he should be considered a 1st level Psychic Warrior for powers unless I grossly misunderstand the Prestige Class and add the points listed per level for the War Mind.
Thanks for the bug report.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Lemur View Post
The feat Speed of Thought (fPUSpdThgt) is not adding a bonus to speed while the hero is psionically focused.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.

Last edited by ShadowChemosh; July 14th, 2014 at 10:54 PM.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #790