View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 4th, 2015, 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Constantius View Post
I downloaded the HL Pathfinder for iPad update v12.1 last night and now can't access any portfolios. Have done a bug report and sent e-mail to support but thought I'd post here in case anyone else is experiencing the same problem.

Love HL and couldn't imagine playing Pathfinder without it given all the feats, mods, etc. that can impact a roll. Unfortunately all my characters are on HL and I haven't done a print-out for some time! Planning to play tonight so really need to access the portfolios or I may be out of luck. Is there any way to delete the last update and reload the previous one? Pretty sure there's nothing in the current update I need.

Full text of error message below:

Any thoughts/help/suggestions much appreciated!
Be sure to put in a Ticket for this issue. But "hope" I am not speaking out of turn but my group hit this same issue and I thought a new Update was coming out for the iPad to fix this. But to be sure you should REALLY put in a Bug Report.

Speaking of which 12.2 was just put out today at 9/4 for the iPad. So download the latest Pathfinder package again and see if your fixed.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #16