View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 20th, 2015, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambrus View Post
The problem is that, since it's not equipped, the attack and damage bonuses aren't tabulating correctly.
I am not seeing this issue. The values appear to be correct for a Diminutive bat. You are using the Bat Shape to become a Diminutive bat. Not using your Race ability to simply "Gain" a bit attack leaving yourself at size medium.

Quote:
The plan is, while in bat form, to attack with two unarmed strikes (as primary attacks with two weapon fighting penalties) along with a bite which becomes a secondary attack (with a -5 to attack and half ability score damage).
Um as stated several times YOU HAVE NO HANDS. How can you attack with something you don't have. As a Diminutive bat you have NO HANDS so you can NOT attack with them. Only your bite attack.

Let me use a picture:
bat.png
No hands!

Quote:
Unfortunately HL doesn't present the full list of style feats in their bonus feat list, so I wasn't able to select Snake Fang as my bonus MoMF feat. I submitted a bug report about that. To make up for it I added in an extra feat as an adjustment. Unfortunately, doing so causes an erroneous prerequisites error cause HL sees it as a regular feat selection. *sigh*
Because MoMS does NOT work with an Unchained Monk. Unchained Monks currently have NO working Archetypes because they don't meet the requirements anymore. Sorry!

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #21 Reply With Quote