View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old October 9th, 2012, 10:42 AM
Maybe I am missing something but why are you doing all the DamageUp tags? HL already can adjust the size of Natural attacks for you based on the Bestiary rules. On your bootstraps of the Natural Attacks if you add "Helper.NatSizeDmg" then set the damage for what a Medium creature would have the damage is correctly adjusted when you can call "SizeChange".

You would not be able to make NEW natural attacks for every adjustment but you could set a custom tag onto the bootstrap attacks and then do a foreach loop instead looking for all the Claw attacks with your custom tag. This would allow you to separate out different Claw attacks per adjustment.

As long as you have the bootstraps set correctly as conditional then the natural attacks won't appear when you turn off the check mark.

Other notes is things like "xSwim" or "xFly" do NOT need to be bootstrapped anymore as they exist on every character always now. Instead in the eval script you just do:
Code:
#value[xSwim] += 1
I have never really seen HL get Confused actually. So I have to more wonder if its the way you coded the bootstrap conditions actually. Which two adjustments are causing the issues?

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #24 Reply With Quote