View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old November 10th, 2011, 10:46 AM
So attached to this post is a zip file with three .1st files in it. These control new Source Headers and should hopefully help to standardize the books needed by the community.
  • PFRPG_3PP_Sources.1st - Has the following books: Kobold Quarterly, 3.5 Converted Books, Paizo Modules, Frog God Games, Paizo Fans United.
  • PFRPG_Bestiary_Sources.1st - Has the following books all under Users->Hero Lab Community: Advanced Bestiary, Book of Fiends, Tome of Horrors.
  • PFRPG_SGG_Sources.1st - Has a single parent source under Users called "Super Genius Games". This was done separate from the 3PP stuff as this file already existed and in use in the community.

I have attached a pair of Images also showing the Configure Your Hero with ALL the sources in use and only the Bestiary one is use for this project.

My thought is everyone downloads and use these .1st file and attach your sources to these more generic ones. That way we are all doing the same sources.

Though at the same time don't forget ALL your stuff should be source marked to the Correct AP. You can source to MORE than one book also. So if your monster is both Carrion Crown and Tome of Horrors source mark to BOTH and that way if the gamer selects EITHER source the monster will be available.

If I am missing any we should add right now let me know.

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Noname.jpg (74.5 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Noname2.jpg (79.0 KB, 16 views)
Attached Files
File Type: zip PFRPG_Sources.zip (1.3 KB, 14 views)

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #182 Reply With Quote