View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 2nd, 2011, 09:18 PM
Hello All,

New Updates.

Latest Updates July 2, 2011
  • Updated PPFRPG_Concentration_Skills.zip file. Author: ShadowChemosh. I broke the .user file out into three different ones. They are for CORE, Advanced Players Guide, and Ultimate Magic. This should make it much easier for those with different data sets. I also added a Source mark, ShadowChemosh's Concentration, in Configure Your Hero to help remind players that they have this add on. This is for those game groups like my own that primarily use the printed character sheets for game play and are use to concentration being a skill. This add-on adds a Concentration skill for each spellcaster(including APG and UM classes) that can be manually added to your character. Once added it will auto-calculate the Concentration total for your specific class. The skill correctly displays all bonuses from traits and feats that add a permanent Bonus to one's concentration. Combat Casting is not added in as it applies only in some situations. Download at d20pfsrd in the zMisc folder.
  • New PFRPG_SecondDarkness5_MemoryOfDarkness_NPCs.zip file. Author: Ben. NPCs for the Second Darkness #5 Memory of Darkness adventure. The zip file contains a .por file and a .user file. Download at d20pfsrd in the Pathfinder Adventure Paths folder.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #109