View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old June 1st, 2016, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronGolem View Post
For iPad issues I am working blindfolded and with one hand behind my back, since I don't have one. However, those 'source' tags that your errors reference are from the file "Source - Drop Dead Studios.1st". I would hazard a guess that that file failed to make it onto your tablet? Perhaps you copied over the bulk of files whose names start with DDS and didn't realize that other one was there? Kind of a shot in the dark since I don't know how it works with iPads...
I guess you have to "buy" the .hl file so I can see it. If you send it to me I can take a look.

But on the iPad the files are never exploded out (ie no folder of files like you see on Windows/Mac). The iPad reads the .hl like a zip file and uses them directly. My guess based on the errors is you forgot to include the .1st file in the latest .hl file. Those that had installed the other versions on the desktop would still have the .1st file present so are ok. The iPad only uses the files in the .hl and can't find it.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #68 Reply With Quote