View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old January 6th, 2016, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveras View Post
Minotaur Games? Nice. I have the PDFs, and look forward to that. Will those be in the 3PP pack? I have not used the 3PP pack, in part because I am not sure I want ALL of it.
Correct that will be in the 3PP Pack. Loading the 3PP Pack will increase the size of the "Sources" in the "Configure Your Hero" window but should not otherwise adversely affect you. On the Windows/Mac version there is a "+" symbol you can click on to close up a whole section and its all sectioned off under the "3PP Pack".

I do have several "speed" performances in this next update actually to make sure that certain parts don't cost any CPU overhead unless specifically turned on. Mostly looking at the Path of War stuff that I changed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveras View Post
On a different note, regarding your own Adjustments set.. in the gear, I notice that the spellbook gear items only cover the Compact (2 lbs, 70 pages) and Traveling (1 lb, 50 pages) spellbooks.. I don't see one for standard spellbooks (3 lbs, 100 pages).
Should be a standard spellbook one. I will double check when home...

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #581 Reply With Quote