View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old September 9th, 2015, 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenro View Post
In making a character, I noticed a discrepancy I cannot determine the cause of. I could email you the .por file if you are interested, but the basic thing I noticed was that HL was saying my attack modifier was +10, but when i hovered over that (because it seemed low), the popup said 7 BAB, 5 STR, +2 weapon, which equals +14 to hit. Not sure why it would say that, unless it was considering me non-proficient in bastard sword (even though I was using it two-handed with martial weapon proficiency and it didn't list a -4 non-proficiency modifier).
I would really need to see the .por file or gather ALLOT more data to find the cause. Is this from a 3PP class or a core HL class? The easiest method would be to attach/post your .por file for me to look at. So many things affect values on a character it could be any number of things. Are you wearing armor you are not proficient with? Are you encumbered?

Quote:
Maybe in the next update an option under the Adjustments tab could let us increase our readied maneuver total?
I will look tonight but I think the Generic adjustments under 'ShadowChemosh Adjustments' can now do this.

Quote:
Or should i just give the character the Extra Readied Maneuver bonus feat under adjustments? I suppose that would be easier.
This would be a good way to do it otherwise.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #498 Reply With Quote