View Single Post
ShadowChemosh
Volunteer Data File Contributor

Old July 21st, 2015, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TobyFox2002 View Post
Yeah, not exactly what I meant.

A dorje (wand) and power stone (scroll) function in similar manner to scrolls and wands. The difference is that a dorje and power stone are for psionics where as scrolls and wands are for arcane and divine.

I cant simply use --Create Custom Wand -- or -- Create Custom Scroll -- in the magic item tab to create either a dorje or power stone because the scrolls and wands are limited to only SPELLs not psionic talents and powers.

I am thinking it wouldn't be all that hard to modify the script used for custom wands and scrolls to look for talents and powers for psionics instead of spells for arcane/divine spells.

Awesome, Thanks.
The Dorje is in UP pack and is available right now. So not understanding the question? If asking how to modify Gizmo's I would ask that you make a new thread. Its been on my list to make a - custom dorje - Thing but its still on the to-do list as creating Gizmo's is not the easiest thing to do as its done outside the Editor.

To add a Dorje turn on Ultimate Psionics go to the Magic tab and type in dorje. Then add it to your character and pick the Power you want. That will calculate the cost. Then you can use the Journal tab to spend the money.

Hero Lab Resources:
Pathfinder - d20pfsrd and Pathfinder Pack Setup
3.5 D&D (d20) - Community Server Setup
5E D&D - Community Server Setup
Hero Lab Help - Hero Lab FAQ, Editor Tutorials and Videos, Editor & Scripting Resources.
Created by the community for the community
- Realm Works kickstarter backer (Alpha Wolf) and Beta tester.
- d20 HL package volunteer editor.
ShadowChemosh is offline   #419 Reply With Quote